Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is one of the most perfect parodies of idiotic football fans I have ever read.

That thread was a parody, right...?

I'm starting to think Gunboat has became a parody of himself. The last time I checked up on his antics, he was trying organising two separate fights in the taxi clubby and accusing another poster of paedophilia. Boy is a roaster of the highest order.

I'm starting to think Gunboat has became a parody of himself. The last time I checked up on his antics, he was trying organising two separate fights in the taxi clubby and accusing another poster of paedophilia. Boy is a roaster of the highest order.

Get your own house in order before you criticise me.

Just spent the last half hour in hysterics at UnitedMad.

Internet gold: http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=196&fid=101&sty=2&act=1&mid=2109966731#sL7mtKMBRy2DBPoZ.97

Utd employing paid propagandists to troll message boards :lol:

I see they're still using the number of European away games attended as the measure of how good a fan you are too.

Utd employing paid propagandists to troll message boards :lol:

I see they're still using the number of European away games attended as the measure of how good a fan you are too.

If anyone from United is reading, I am available, and very reasonably priced.

And I will say anything you tell me to, if the money's right.

Reading that thread made me feel much better about myself.

I saw that Gunboat was saying he'd tried to offer someone out but didn't show? There's got to be more about this guy somewhere. What's his story? Does anyone actually know him? Is he 30 Stone and need two seats?

I'm imagining him like the 'Big Hoose' Fella but in a United top

the-big-house-must-stay-open.jpg

Reading that thread made me feel much better about myself.

I saw that Gunboat was saying he'd tried to offer someone out but didn't show? There's got to be more about this guy somewhere. What's his story? Does anyone actually know him? Is he 30 Stone and need two seats?

I'm imagining him like the 'Big Hoose' Fella but in a United top

the-big-house-must-stay-open.jpg

Specky behind him looks more like a DAB. IMO.

See we've installed a screen for next season... Can't say I'm overly pleased by this decision, it's a bit of a Newco like expense imo. Money could and should have been invested elsewhere.

10450939_1014397455237349_64887774097941

See we've installed a screen for next season... Can't say I'm overly pleased by this decision, it's a bit of a Newco like expense imo. Money could and should have been invested elsewhere.

10450939_1014397455237349_64887774097941

We didn't pay a dime as far as I know, all GE Engineering. We will however potentially make money from advertising.

Where the f**k is that BTW?

Afternoon folks. Long term lurker first time poster and also a long term "funster" here.

Apologies in advance of its bad gemmes posting something like this but I'll give it a try anyway.

My other half is currently raising some money to take part in a trek across the Great Wall of China to raise funds for the breast cancer awareness charity CoppaFeel. Dundee Utd have kindly donated a family pass to a game next season (outwith Celtic and dundee fixtures... Box office material clearly). She's attempting to raffle these tickets at £5 a pop and the raffle will remain open until next Monday 29th June pm.

If anybody would be interested in taking part here's the link on how to do so.

https://www.facebook.com/kev.cassidy.79/posts/1067750879918904

Kev

Edit: I can't seem to get the link to her page to work so if anyone does happen to be interested in taking part feel free to PM me and we can sort it out

Archived