Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See we've installed a screen for next season... Can't say I'm overly pleased by this decision, it's a bit of a Newco like expense imo. Money could and should have been invested elsewhere.

10450939_1014397455237349_64887774097941

The fact it's surrounded by GA Engineering adverts might be a subtle hint that we didn't waste much money on it.

As far as 'electronic football screens' go, its tiny anyway - might just about make out the score from my seat.

The fact it's surrounded by GA Engineering adverts might be a subtle hint that we didn't waste much money on it.

As far as 'electronic football screens' go, its tiny anyway - might just about make out the score from my seat.

We spent £300k on revamping Gussie, it's now called GA Arena so lets not assume anything.

See we've installed a screen for next season... Can't say I'm overly pleased by this decision, it's a bit of a Newco like expense imo. Money could and should have been invested elsewhere.

10450939_1014397455237349_64887774097941

Agreed. God forbid there should be anything that drags Scottish football into the age of technology and attempts to improve an utterly shit match day experience. What will it be next? Wifi enable urinal cakes?

Was that not Deuchars money & supporters?

Arabtrust/FED will have contributed, these are the kind of projects that they raise money for. However most of the funding has come from the club. Thompson has mentioned on a few occasions that the club invested heavily in Gussie.

Agreed. God forbid there should be anything that drags Scottish football into the age of technology and attempts to improve an utterly shit match day experience. What will it be next? Wifi enable urinal cakes?

Scoreboards are older than the club.

I'm only disappointed about the positioning of the board. Sitting in the ET Upper coupled with my below average eyesight means I fear I won't be able to enjoy the full scoreboard experience.

Rumours kicking about that McNamara spent his budget in January on Anier, McGowan, Dixon...

I was sure I read that in the Tully a few months ago. JMac spent this year's cash to get the players in early get some games under their belts then get a full pre season. I could be wrong though.

Is that a rumour or a tired dig from people desperate to throw shit at him?

Rumour

That's odd because AFAIK we're back in for Allan. Must have some budget left then :lol:

:lol: Scott Allan is coming nowhere near Tannadice.

Archived