Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Did we not have Wigan up at Tannadice right before the 2010/11 season as well? I'm pretty sure we got humped from them but Danny Cadamarteri scored an absolute cracker of a consolation goal at the end.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did we not have Wigan up at Tannadice right before the 2010/11 season as well? I'm pretty sure we got humped from them but Danny Cadamarteri scored an absolute cracker of a consolation goal at the end.

Forgot about that one, got skelped 3-1 iirc.

Played Everton in 2012 at Tannadice. 1-0 the Scouse. Ross Barkley scored I think?

Just checked it was Barkley, he must have been 16/17 at the time.

Has it said he wasn't offered a 'good deal'? Also, are Ranks and Pates deemed as 'depth'?

Scott Fraser, Scott smith & Soapy can play there so no they arent depth on their own and we have sufficient cover, this summer window is still early on and we might sign a lad or 2 in that position who knows ;)

I'm sure the more eagle eyed amongst will have spotted Jon Daly entering the hallowed halls of Tannadice today?

You're at it!!!!!

If he's back in a coaching capacity with responsibility to help Anier put up with the booing from the home stands then fine, but other than that..........

Don't get me wrong, I liked big Jon first time round, but please tell me you're whooshing us.

Thing about Gauld is that Sporting CP don't do loans as they have their B side playing in the second tier of Portugese Football, I think they have to pay the Portugese FA €50000 per season to have their reserves play in it. (Which is something we should not do in Scotland). I think it was reported in the Tully about a year ago that United would play Sporting at the Fortress.

Thing about Gauld is that Sporting CP don't do loans as they have their B side playing in the second tier of Portugese Football, I think they have to pay the Portugese FA €50000 per season to have their reserves play in it. (Which is something we should not do in Scotland). I think it was reported in the Tully about a year ago that United would play Sporting at the Fortress.

it's a done deal mate, comes from the same source as the imrie deal. Just need to hope lose lips don't sink ships mate

he's not a centre back

He has played there before at United and far too slow to be a main striker when we play 1 up top buddy

Queen's Park own website lolz :lol:

Shaun Rooney

Height: 6.3ft

Weight: 12.9st

Date of Birth: 26/7/1996

Position: Centre Back

Previous clubs: Shaun started playing football with Bellshill Boys’ Club. He moved to Dundee United at under 15 and played for them for three seasons

Debut: Shaun made his debut at Hampden against Ayr United on 27th July 2013

Most memorable moment at Queen’s: – Shaun’s most memorable moment for Queen’s so far was scoring his first goal for Queen’s away to Elgin City on Saturday 15th November 2014.

Favourite Food: TGI Friday’s

Favourite Holiday Destination: Shaun enjoys holidays at home in Scotland

Favourite Music: House

Favourite Film: Shaun enjoys a wide range of movies

He has played there before at United and far too slow to be a main striker when we play 1 up top buddy

Queen's Park own website lolz :lol:

Shaun Rooney

Height: 6.3ft

Weight: 12.9st

Date of Birth: 26/7/1996

Position: Centre Back

Previous clubs: Shaun started playing football with Bellshill Boys’ Club. He moved to Dundee United at under 15 and played for them for three seasons

Debut: Shaun made his debut at Hampden against Ayr United on 27th July 2013

Most memorable moment at Queen’s: – Shaun’s most memorable moment for Queen’s so far was scoring his first goal for Queen’s away to Elgin City on Saturday 15th November 2014.

Favourite Food: TGI Friday’s

Favourite Holiday Destination: Shaun enjoys holidays at home in Scotland

Favourite Music: House

Favourite Film: Shaun enjoys a wide range of movies

I've literally watched him 6 times this season, where he's played on the wing or just slightly further back.

Archived