Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might just be coach talk but having listened to the Arabzone interview with Hinchcliffe it sounds pretty good in terms of how highly Zwick is thought of and that they did mention he would be pushing for the number 1 spot this season.

I'm glad Ciftci has turned down League 1 Wigan. Seems like a pish move versus potential CL games with Celtic. And surely Celtic is a better shop window if he's aiming for a 'big move'. Plus he'd hook up with couple of DAB buddies.

I'm glad Ciftci has turned down League 1 Wigan. Seems like a pish move versus potential CL games with Celtic. And surely Celtic is a better shop window if he's aiming for a 'big move'. Plus he'd hook up with couple of DAB buddies.

Tbf I though it sounded like a shit move when I initially heard about it and that was before I'd remembered they were relegated last year. He could definitely do a job for a near-the-top Championship team it's just whether or not they'd be willing to have a punt on him and put up with his shenanigans.

If we lose another player to Celtic though I think I'd be physically sick.

It might just be coach talk but having listened to the Arabzone interview with Hinchcliffe it sounds pretty good in terms of how highly Zwick is thought of and that they did mention he would be pushing for the number 1 spot this season.

Wouldn't really listen to this dinghy, though

United definitely aren't signing another keeper going by Hinchcliffe's comments. He said:

'We have chosen not to give out the '1' squad number because we have three goalkeepers all capable of playing in the Scottish Premiership and, over pre-season, one will prove to me they deserve the jersey. '

Archived