Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently had a bust up with Steven Thompson over wages, and have been told they wont be selected until they apologise

Despite having lost the last two games after going ahead, the best football I have seen us playing this season was against St Johnstone and Hamilton.

It would be easy to get disillusioned by the nature of these defeats, but for the time being I will take encouragement from the way we played and the opportunities we created in these two games.

Despite having lost the last two games after going ahead, the best football I have seen us playing this season was against St Johnstone and Hamilton.

It would be easy to get disillusioned by the nature of these defeats, but for the time being I will take encouragement from the way we played and the opportunities we created in these two games.

Played well but lost.

Worrying times imo.

Played well but lost.

Worrying times imo.

More chance of getting out of this mess than when we were playing dung and getting horsed under Jackie.

Kawashima could make a big difference if he can organise those in front of him - cant be any worse at it than Sromznik.

Played well but lost.

Worrying times imo.

Yeah but it offers encouragement that we can go on to win in future games.

Prior to that we had played shite and lost. I know which of the two is more encouraging.

If United are to escape the bottom 2 positions they need a real good run of victories. If you take previous seasons as a benchmark for safety,Then United need to be getting 1.6 points per game over the rest of the season they are currently averaging 0.5 points for The first 16 games. 1.6 is The approximate form to qualify for Europe

If United are to escape the bottom 2 positions they need a real good run of victories. If you take previous seasons as a benchmark for safety,Then United need to be getting 1.6 points per game over the rest of the season they are currently averaging 0.5 points for The first 16 games. 1.6 is The approximate form to qualify for Europe

1.6 ppg will be a piece of pish once Kawashima arrives.

Mixu saying Muirhead will be back in January, plus a few thinly viewed digs at McNamara and the mess he left us in. It's difficult to comprehend why Jackie thought Taggart, Murray and Bodul were better options. Add in Sneijder, Durnan and his reluctance to sign an experience keeper, and I doubt we'll ever have a more shambolic summer recruitment.

Yeah but it offers encouragement that we can go on to win in future games.

Prior to that we had played shite and lost. I know which of the two is more encouraging.

Yes, however neither Saints or Accies played particularly well and got the wins.

was it ever revealed what happened with Sneijder? Just had a quick look on google to see if he had managed to get another club, his twitter indicates he is now a travelling salesman for a clothing company . Totally bizarre.

was it ever revealed what happened with Sneijder? Just had a quick look on google to see if he had managed to get another club, his twitter indicates he is now a travelling salesman for a clothing company . Totally bizarre.

Sneijder 'dares' apparently.

Sneijder probably does have some sort of condition, as was alluded to after his visit to Ninewells that prevents him now playing.

your right ,I just had a look about their website..Clothes with a giant Number 10 on them. Maybe he gave up playing to concentrate on this.

10official is the new urban sports fashion brand, inspired by the number 10. A number worn by some of the best soccer players in the world. 10official is founded and created by Rodney Sneijder.

Think he wore number 7 for United?

Archived