Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mixu decided bringing back Gunning was a good idea. That clown should be nowhere near our club.

Big realisation for me yesterday, the players don't have the stomach for a relegation battle.

Probably the worst United team I've ever seen. Playing well and still losing is a bad sign.

You think the worst United team you've ever seen is playing well?

Anyway. Was a good performance, for the most part, until Gunning contrives to score a quite mental own goal, we bottle it and lose.

It takes till to build confidence unfortunately, and you need some luck on the way. Need it soon though.

The BBC's highlights show Gunning going through the full bampot repertoire. He inexplicably heads a floaty corner into his own net; immediately blames someone else (Dillon); needlessly tries to trip an opponent and then flaps an arm out at him in front of the referee. This is all in the space of about 5 seconds. I believe he was far from universally liked in the dressing room in his first spell and he needs to put in some serious performances this time around to make up for his apparent dickishness and justify Mixu's decision to bring him back.

Yes, he's better than Durnan, but so is a stool. And I'm not talking about furniture.

Lets be realistic, no one is going to York. Jackie won't see January, sacked before Xmas.

Mixu's plan to reshape the squad is probably contingent on punting half a dozen players out the door. So please God let York win a couple, so Jackie will take his shite down the road!

Archived