Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mixu decided bringing back Gunning was a good idea. That clown should be nowhere near our club.

Big realisation for me yesterday, the players don't have the stomach for a relegation battle.

Probably the worst United team I've ever seen. Playing well and still losing is a bad sign.

That doesn't rhyme.

Mixu decided bringing back Gunning was a good idea. That clown should be nowhere near our club.

Big realisation for me yesterday, the players don't have the stomach for a relegation battle.

Probably the worst United team I've ever seen. Playing well and still losing is a bad sign.

I've seen a couple of fans saying something similar. Is it really though? For example take the regular team that was starting in and around 2000 that featured such stars as - Aljofree, Buchan, Atangana, Partridge, Naveda, Leoni, McQuillan, Venetis, Duff etc. No doubt this is a very poor side we have, but in terms of ability it is (in my opinion) better than some of the shite we have had. In terms of bottle though, this is right up there.

Indeed.

I've taken great pleasure in advanced planning these trips (my Arab colleagues not so much) . Minibus cleaned and pencilled in for San Somerset.

The only trip you'll be making to Somerset will be the away leg of the play-off at the end of the season.

There is a potentially decent side emerging, but the lack of leadership on the park is shocking. We lose a goal and the the team confidence crumbles. Then some players start hiding. We need someone to lead from the front on the park to gee them up. Gunning is a total fanny, but at least he has passion. No obvious contenders at the moment.

United were kack,

so sacked Jackie Mack,

A decision to make,

for the baldy snake,

To make things all bright,

he hoped for Saint Wright,

It's Hughes and no mibs,

said bambino fae Hibs,

(turned out to be fibs)

He then saw fat Mixu,

and said "Ach he'll do".

So now is form turnin'?

No chance. He plays Durnan!

Dungpee Pooshited finally living up to their name.

Don't think they'll go down though.

Not so sure, bottom 2 places are effectively relegated this season as well IMO. People said the same about Hibs, if this United squad was at another club, say Hamilton or whatever, I think most people would be sticking their money on them being relegated.

Ooft, our next 4 games are against the current next 4 teams above us in the table. I suspect by then we'll know if we're aboard the relegation express or the unstoppable European freight train.

I'd be quite happy if we can get to Tenth Spot Junction.

Archived