Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm truly starting to wonder wtf is actually going on at United these days.

Sports psychologist needed stat.

Or a few sets of balls.

It seems to be the consensus that we're playing better (wouldn't be hard), but we are still giving up the same soft goals. We need a few shitfest wins quick, and I genuinely can't see where they might come from.

As for Muirhead scoring again, did anyone other than McNamara not see that coming when he went on loan?

Im struggling to see why anyone would be blaming Mixu for all of this but there are a few out there on Facebook and Twitter that have been having a go at him. The performances have improved under him and he has tried to address some issues in the squad (but will have to wait until January to make more signings). The only real blame I can see is on the players for individual errors and on McNamara for leaving such a poor squad with some incredibly weak footballers that have some serious mental toughness issues.

Or a few sets of balls.

It seems to be the consensus that we're playing better (wouldn't be hard), but we are still giving up the same soft goals. We need a few shitfest wins quick, and I genuinely can't see where they might come from.

As for Muirhead scoring again, did anyone other than McNamara not see that coming when he went on loan?

That's what I'm inferring by the sprtspsych comment, need a bit of mental fortitude about the team.

It would appear they've got into a habitual behaviour pattern of losing goals from corners.

Get a sports psychologist in to break those bad habits.

United have new signings

Once clouds now silver linings

They're still shite

Soon out the top flight

Granny Danger is a old stupid c**t

A virginal Dandy called Stan

Has a visceral hatred of Gran

But his bile and invective

Is controlled and selective

Cos it'd kill him if he got a ban

There seems to be some sort of mental block in the team right now. We actually plated well for an hour today and the game should have been over but the frailties crept back in again.

Nom nom thread for this pish.

Archived