Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Genuine question - does he speak English?

The keeper, not Wawa, we know he doesn't.

Not sure but he's from a country close to one that's shit hot at building great walls regardless so I'm sure he will be sound.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k me thought this was a Dundee United page all the Dee's everywhere season not finished never no what can happen. Miracles do happen haha. And use lot are no doing any better seen highlights your game could have been about 6 nil to Motherwell that was just halftime if wasn't for your keeper!!!

f**k me thought this was a Dundee United page all the Dee's everywhere season not finished never no what can happen. Miracles do happen haha. And use lot are no doing any better seen highlights your game could have been about 6 nil to Motherwell that was just halftime if wasn't for your keeper!!!

GIRFUY Wawa.

We have been here before guys (in 2005) remind me again what happened when United were 9 points behind the Dee when the split happened?

I've heard this myth before and, in fact, believed it myself until recently.

Dundee were three points ahead of United going into the split in 2005, and four points off bottom.

We have been here before guys (in 2005) remind me again what happened when United were 9 points behind the Dee when the split happened?

Casting my mind back to the Utd teams of 10+ years ago is rather depressing, for two reasons. Firstly remembering how poor we were, and secondly realizing how many of those players I'd take in the team today.

Why should we wait when ...You're already posting things like this?

a was pissed off after yet another defeat haha but got to be optimistic with mixu having a clear out just now means a lot new players in January and also experience keeper now

Wawa, your team could have David De Gea and Buffon in goals and you'd still go straight down.

I reckon we'd be ok if we were allowed both of them. One or other and we'd be f*cked though.

And on recent form, we'd probably sign them both to play up front. Or sign Steve De Gea and Jimmy Buffon.

Archived