Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kawa apparently has to take a language test now, so won't see him for another few weeks.

Language test. For a fucking sportsperson. What. The. f**k.

Kawa or WaWa? :huh:

I'm assuming the language test is a standard practice thing for non-EU workers in the UK/Scotland? Yet more red tape though.

If it's anything like student visas (There's a good chance it isn't, but wtf do I know), he'll have to have an IELTS certificate of some sort, I'd guess.

Daft but, given he's been sitting about inbetween running round the streets of Dundee, surely they could've had that done already?

Aberdeen are set to offer Ryan McGowan a pre contract,WTF is he any good

McGowan's about the only player in our team who looks like he gives a f**k. So not good news. McIness loves a DAB, eh?

And anyone saying they wouldn't have GMS back should seek help.

I appreciate this is only a part of the current comedy show at Tannadice but this transfer saga is reaching shambolic levels.

The club at least knew they'd have to apply for a working visa.

It seems there was a miscalculation on the amount of caps he'd earned towards his qualifying quotient by somebody at the club or at least advising them.

This latest delay should have been something taken into consideration at the outset as well.

I wonder who was behind the signing? Was it one in the pipeline from Jackie's/ Agent Jackson's days?

I can understand the player wanting a full time gig but it strikes me that the goalkeeping position isn't a priority given the abysmal performances of late by the Terrors in other areas over the course of the season.

No harm to the lad but would the club not be better setting their sights elsewhere?

McGowan's about the only player in our team who looks like he gives a f**k. So not good news. McIness loves a DAB, eh?

And anyone saying they wouldn't have GMS back should seek help.

GMS in his prime - totally see that being a good thing, opposition over compensate and it creates chances for us and him. However, we haven't seen that, and Celtic haven't seen that for a year so it's a long shot. Also past returnees haven't exactly set the heather on fire. So not worth it .

Soutar thinks he's too good for the team so if he clears out I won't be too upset.

This GMS rumour has the distinct whiff of the Griffiths back to Dens rumour that comes up every transfer window, ie. Completely fabricated by some tube on Mad.

On the plus side, you should have yer man Kawa in between the sticks for February to give you consecutive clean sheets until the split.

I appreciate this is only a part of the current comedy show at Tannadice but this transfer saga is reaching shambolic levels.

The club at least knew they'd have to apply for a working visa.

It seems there was a miscalculation on the amount of caps he'd earned towards his qualifying quotient by somebody at the club or at least advising them.

This latest delay should have been something taken into consideration at the outset as well.

I wonder who was behind the signing? Was it one in the pipeline from Jackie's/ Agent Jackson's days?

I can understand the player wanting a full time gig but it strikes me that the goalkeeping position isn't a priority given the abysmal performances of late by the Terrors in other areas over the course of the season.

No harm to the lad but would the club not be better setting their sights elsewhere?

Should have signed him six weeks earlier, imo.

GMS in his prime - totally see that being a good thing, opposition over compensate and it creates chances for us and him. However, we haven't seen that, and Celtic haven't seen that for a year so it's a long shot. Also past returnees haven't exactly set the heather on fire. So not worth it .

Soutar thinks he's too good for the team so if he clears out I won't be too upset.

A half-arsed GMS would still be much better than what we have now. Agree with Dee Man though, probably nonsense.

Edit: he'll end up at Aberdeen anyway.

Archived