Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youngster Brad Smith signs a contract extension until May 2018. Must admit I haven't seen much of the development squad since the start of the season when he wasn't really featuring so not too sure of his potential.

Hardly any utd youngsters out on loan which is a tad surprising.At the start of our league campaign I thought heggy would have 2-3 of your development squad,he seems to have went for more dundee development players and St johnstone.

Hardly any utd youngsters out on loan which is a tad surprising.At the start of our league campaign I thought heggy would have 2-3 of your development squad,he seems to have went for more dundee development players and St johnstone.

I wonder if it was a policy from the club not to send too many out on loan and keep them here for their development.

So now there are not only a few small rumours about McKay-Steven but also Ciftci. According to reputable websites 'Mad' and 'TannadiceStreet' (I didn't even know this site existed) there is some truth in the fact that we have been offered some kind of deal for Ciftci and that it may or may not be part of the deal to get Souttar to Celtic. BE A WEAR!

:D

Celtic spend 1.5mill on a player but are now happy to transfer him back on the cheap.... Sounds legit lads.

Not only that but theyre throwing in a ladyboy whom they only really signed to weaken you.

All they want in return is an overweight player without a position...

:lol:

Archived