Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am genuinely disappointed, I thought there would be a lot more posts about Mixu! How he is doing all the right things, how the team is making big improvements and should have won a few games but for bad luck. I love those type of deluded blind faith posts, the fact United are playing better and winning f**k all pleases me lots lots. It is written in the stars United to catch killie and get relegated by Sevco in the playoffs! Good times DDYB

The boy in the vid is quite a cool wee fella on YouTube tbf.

He's a man (boy) of many talents - he was in the Courier last week as he'd won a singing (I think) contest at school!

He was also pretty good in the American Pie franchise...

finch.jpg

I am genuinely disappointed, I thought there would be a lot more posts about Mixu! How he is doing all the right things, how the team is making big improvements and should have won a few games but for bad luck. I love those type of deluded blind faith posts, the fact United are playing better and winning f**k all pleases me lots lots. It is written in the stars United to catch killie and get relegated by Sevco in the playoffs! Good times DDYB

We made some massive improvements yesterday.

2 goals in the same game, one of them by someone other than McKay, and we were never behind in the game.

Unfortunately we still shat our pants when it looked like we might win, fortunately after the equaliser, there wasn't time for them to score a winner.

WHO ELSE IS GOING TO FALTER AND FALL?

WHO ELSE?

It's a good point. Currently outside of killie. No one. All we can do is keep with the program and try to build on these very small improvements . If we can get some consistency and dare I saw a few wins then the pressure we are under might reduce and another team might start to feel the heat . We need a couple of wins to make it still technically " do-able " and some decent defenders in the January transfer.

Of course other teams can strengthen as well so that in it self won't help. What we need is for teams in the bottom 6 who have been relying on key players playing week in and out to loose their edge due to on going injuries, fatigue etc. Does happen but it's us needing a bit of luck, which is never a good sign .

So we're right in the shit and no one round here is unaware of that. What I want to see is the team flight like f**k to avoid relegation and show some guts and determination .

Archived