Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Dundee United fans now hitting stage three: Bargaining.

You're at the havering shite stage. The same stage as you were at when you started posting on here.

FWIW I think most P&B Arabs have realised for some time that we've far more chance of going down than staying up and this has been reflected in the various posts.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to see Dundee Utd in such a mess, hope there's a turn around soon.

Just making an observation about Mixu, now I know times are hard and the team needs to get their heads down and battle away but why do we see such negative comments from the manager almost every second week about the players, surely this could also have a negative effect on the team or do you think Mixu is just asking questions of the players characters and who is willing to standing up and show some fight under the new manager?.

I don't think Mixu has been overly critical of players apart from in the aftermath of the hiding we got at Parkhead. He seems quite positive about the whole thing, as do the players (but of course in public they have to be).

I don't think Mixu has been overly critical of players apart from in the aftermath of the hiding we got at Parkhead. He seems quite positive about the whole thing, as do the players (but of course in public they have to be).

Indeed. I'd say his comments have been very fair.

That's good, you guys would know.

Really don't understand why Scott Fraser hasn't been starting lately, was our best player at start of the season

One reason can be he bottles every 50/50 challenge we don't need that at the moment would also drop Spittal for the same reason

You're at the havering shite stage. The same stage as you were at when you started posting on here.

FWIW I think most P&B Arabs have realised for some time that we've far more chance of going down than staying up and this has been reflected in the various posts.

TBF I wasnt including you due to your alzheimers

Archived