Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no idea what I was trying to say last night, apologies Arabs.

I'll probably be the same tonight but I'm not sorry for that, your club is villainous to the core. x

^^^ Dee's got five on it 8)

I have no idea what I was trying to say last night, apologies Arabs.

I'll probably be the same tonight but I'm not sorry for that, your club is villainous to the core. x

If it happens again take a seat, have some water and some nuts or crisps to replace the salt you have sweated out.

Stay safe and have a lovely time.

Not sure why Fraser is being praised so much - he was as average and as much of a shitebag as any of the others when he played.

Is this just a case of being a better player the longer he is out of the team?

He's looked our most likely driving/creative force from midfield imo, but still too lightweight, or at least deft enough to induce fouls when he's about to lose the ball. Or a shitebag as you put it.

He's looked our most likely driving/creative force from midfield imo, but still too lightweight, or at least deft enough to induce fouls when he's about to lose the ball. Or a shitebag as you put it.

His workrate is pretty poor when the opposition have the ball too.

Perhaps a bit harsh, given that the same problems occur throughout the team, but I always find it funny how a guy who was dropped for being average is suddenly hailed as the answer!

His workrate is pretty poor when the opposition have the ball too.

Perhaps a bit harsh, given that the same problems occur throughout the team, but I always find it funny how a guy who was dropped for being average is suddenly hailed as the answer!

See Erskine.

Smith was OK. Nothing amazing but that still makes him better than telfer

While I appreciate the sentiment, I'm not sure of the meaning.

Is this our new centre half?

I, for one, would look forward to a last minute winner and a taps aff celebration. Not on the 2nd, mind. If, indeed, this is the case.

Talking of tits n boobs, Muirhead and Anier both heading back our way in January according to Mixu according to the Courier. Desperate times and all that, I guess.

Seems that'll be Murray joining Moore, Mario and Darko on the bye-bye list. Cheers Jackie.

Muirhead will be hobbled 'misery' style at half time of our Boxing Day bash with the Saintees...

Apart from a great second half against Killie he's not impressed me much. Only 19 so should/ could find a level of consistency over the next couple of season's, but I don't think he'll White Knight Yinited to safety :(

Talking of tits n boobs, Muirhead and Anier both heading back our way in January according to Mixu according to the Courier. Desperate times and all that, I guess.

Seems that'll be Murray joining Moore, Mario and Darko on the bye-bye list. Cheers Jackie.

Has he found a role for anier ? Assistant mascot? Director of pies? Fork cleaner to the groundsman ?

Has he found a role for anier ? Assistant mascot? Director of pies? Fork cleaner to the groundsman ?

There's going to be a new pre match ritual whereby every player as he runs out on to the field punches Anier in the pus as hard as he can.

Traditions have to start somewhere.

He can where a McNamara mask if it makes him feel better.

Archived