Dundee United 2015/16 Season

What worries me is paatelaianen has not made a blind bit of difference to results in two months.

We keep hearing about this run we are going on .It's a bad result then apparently the run is starting the next game

I've not heard Mixu claim that 'we're going on a run'; though I remember his predecessor's claim that it was just a matter of time before we turned someone over - never happened.

FWIW I think we have more chance of winning games if we're playing better and creating opportunities and that's what's been happening.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we were sitting in relative safety there would be an infestation of Dees* staring blankly at their computer monitors/tablets/smart phones wondering what the f**k to do with their lives.

* That's a new collective term

I find it difficult to mock the dabs. It feels almost inevitable that they will get themselves out of this rut and my comments will come back to bite me on the arse. I know I should be enjoying the moment and GIRFU them but I'll probably have to wait until their languishing in the championship before I get a few of them telt.

I find it difficult to mock the dabs. It feels almost inevitable that they will get themselves out of this rut and my comments will come back to bite me on the arse. I know I should be enjoying the moment and GIRFU them but I'll probably have to wait until their languishing in the championship before I get a few of them telt.

Enjoy the moment, my dear

I just want to take this opportunity to wish all my fellow Arabs a very Happy Christmas. Hopefully we all get what we are asking for, mainly, a home win.

And as it is the season of goodwill, I'd like to wish all the Dees who are now a permanent fixture on this thread, a very Happy Christmas too. Yer no a bad bunch of lads, despite being dees.

But all the siantees and jag fox can f**k right off.

Bah humbug!!

Courier reporting that we're still trying to get Soutter to sign a new contract. I'm assuming this is to give the impression we still rate him and trying to maximise the transfer or development fee.

If he were to f**k off in the transfer window I would regard it as a late Christmas present, more so if some club is daft enough to pay us money for him.

I find it difficult to mock the dabs. It feels almost inevitable that they will get themselves out of this rut and my comments will come back to bite me on the arse. I know I should be enjoying the moment and GIRFU them but I'll probably have to wait until their languishing in the

championship before I get a few of them telt.

KT, it's worth all the laughing, mocking etc. As club 12 we had more points than they do now ffs. This is a club with the 3rd biggest budget in the league and they are spending more on players on top......deserve to be ridiculed and if they somehow stay up they will still deserve to be ridiculed.

Phuck the Dabs, I hope they go down and eventually bust! I have no time for the chunts.

Big Rab Douglas has left Forfar? Worth a hurl?

Even if you were serious and Utd went for him, there is more chance of Wawa writing a best selling novel than there is of Big Rab ever pulling on a dab top.

Archived