Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Would you not want to pay a little bit extra enabling the club to get players in to give you the best opportunity of going up when you get relegated? Surely you go to watch your club regardless of the opposition?

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you not want to pay a little bit extra enabling the club to get players in to give you the best opportunity of going up when you get relegated? Surely you go to watch your club regardless of the opposition?

^^^unfamiliar with the glory hunting roots of the DAB support.

If anyone thought season ticket prices were going to drop in the event of relegation, they were being rather naive. I don't believe they have with other clubs when they have gone down, and our season tickets are relatively cheap compared with a lot of Premiership clubs AFAIK. As others have pointed out, United's ST prices have been frozen for a while now.

I do know that Hibs fans, for example, pay more for their STs than we do despite being in the league below.

The early bird period does extend beyond the end of the season, so it probably does make sense for people to wait until we know for certain what league we are going to be in - although we are at least 95% sure it's going to be the Championship, let's be honest...

I'll buy one anyway, but not until the end of the season. I suspect most people will do the same in practice.

Hasn't your chairman also already admitted that unless players move, there's no relegation clauses in the deals and you're already the third highest wage bill in this league?

Thats due to the amount of players united have rather than high wages though.

There's a fair number out of contract in the summer and plenty youths who hopefully take a relatively cheap pay off.

Who will Utd actually have contracted for next season?

I posted this list a while back but in terms of first team squad members, currently it is - 

Zwick, Szromnik, Durnan, Donaldson, Dixon, Spark, Dillon, Paton, Telfer, Fraser, Spittal, Bodul, Anier and Murray.

And Muirhead

​Edit - Powerhouse beat me to it.

I posted this list a while back but in terms of first team squad members, currently it is -

Zwick, Szromnik, Durnan, Donaldson, Dixon, Spark, Dillon, Paton, Telfer, Fraser, Spittal, Bodul, Anier and Murray.

And Muirhead

​Edit - Powerhouse beat me to it.

thought Spark was out of contract?

thought Spark was out of contract?

I think he signed an extension. I got the original list a while back and can't remember where from, one of those football transfer market websites so it could be wrong.

And Muirhead

​Edit - Powerhouse beat me to it.

Is Muirhead out because he's (allegedly) a dickhead or is there more to it?

Archived