Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually met McNamara dozens of times and from his conversations I overheard I'm not even sure he was running the show. There was a 4th musketeer who they all seemed to love and was telling them what was what. Dunno who he was but he was in the dugout at games so obviously a coach of some sort.

30%

Darren Jackson was rewarded for players sales with crates of special brew.

:lol: Good ane closer to 3%. They made a 150k from about £6m sales.

Just got an e-mail from Tannadice about season tickets for 2016/17. Small 'loyalty' discount being offered, no reference to what will happen if when we are relegated.

I would have thought the admission prices in the Championship would be lower than in the Premiership or is that not the case?

I'll renew ours regardless but there may be some fans who will be a bit pissed off with the presumption.

Just got an e-mail from Tannadice about season tickets for 2016/17. Small 'loyalty' discount being offered, no reference to what will happen if when we are relegated.

I would have thought the admission prices in the Championship would be lower than in the Premiership or is that not the case?

I'll renew ours regardless but there may be some fans who will be a bit pissed off with the presumption.

Saw it on the official FB too.

Presumably the baldy snake is just trying to top up the coffers before f*cking off at the end of the season?

If anything this is a decent gesture to loyal season ticket holders. No one on the fence about buying one will be swayed by 20 quid. When we go down I'm actually expecting prices to shoot up. If you're planning to buy for next season I'd get one now or in the early bird time. I've no doubt we'll have to pay for the clubs mistakes this past 18 months.

Wtf are we already promoting next seasons, season tickets when we might be going down! who on earth is gonna buy one just now

We're down mate. Thompson clearly realised people like yourself have faith and might rush out and buy one. I'm not convinced there is many left believing.

Wtf are we already promoting next seasons, season tickets when we might be going down! who on earth is gonna buy one just now

Dundee Utd are dependant on season ticket income. The only "discount" you will get for relegation will be an early bird type scheme.

It's not unusual for clubs to freeze their prices upon relegation and dress that up as a positive.

What's the going rate for getting into championship games this season?

Surely tae f**k it'll be cheaper. Only way the snake can justify only a 20 quid discount is if he really has fucked up and has to pay his players Premiership wages.

He really is a walloper.

To be fair, season ticket prices have been going down or frozen if anything in recent years, so I wouldn't expect a reduction if/when relegated.

The club could include Scottish or League Cup games in the season ticket, as a form of price reduction, if they wanted at a later date.

Anyway, as a mature student I get mine for £125 so I'll be renewing.

Archived