Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Scaffies sweep the street, binmen empty the bins; f**k knows where 'binnies' comes from, I've never heard the term.

Muirhead was a last minute panic buy and a bad one. Obviously I'm not as ITK as the various Funsters on here when it comes to the inner workings of United but I imagine that there was good reason to terminate his contract. We may find out what that reason is but probably not.

Outed as an east Angus denizen.

Typical of the Utd support.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't it be sensible to keep him until the next manager arrives and gets to have a look at him?

Or does this mean Mixu is staying?  :bairn

Mixu is staying, I'm afraid. He's already been told his budget for next season.

GIRFUY

How did young Charlie telfer work out, I remember you guys had high hopes for him after getting one over sevco?

How did Craig Whyte work out? I remember you guys...etc, etc.

Burn.

What a sycophant you are.

They could have at least got a token fee for him. He's played premiership level for a few seasons now and done a job.

To write of £250k of player just like that is madness.

Where did he do a job?  It certainly wasn't at Kilmarnock where he looked ok in flashes but scored 4 goals in total at RP.  Good prospect who seems to have blown it.

Outed as an east Angus denizen.

Typical of the Utd support.

I had to look up the definition of denizen.

Dundee born and bread and stayed their for 52 of my 61 years. Presently residing in West Angus and loving it.

Muirhead gone. What a clusterfuck.

I suppose that's what happens when you buy a player simply to try and appease the fans after selling your then best player (Armstrong) just before the transfer window closes. Last minute panic buys seldom work out.

Muirhead's the epitome of everything wrong with this shitebag squad we have at the minute. He's gave less fucks than Gunning ffs.

punted because of an appearance bonus due to Killie after 1 more game.

Skint.

Get DOON, stay DOON, DIE

GDSDD

What are the concerns about Robbie Muirhead's personality? I always thought he was supposed to be a decent lad.

Seems to be a bit of a bigot.

punted because of an appearance bonus due to Killie after 1 more game.

No he was let go because Bodul, Murray and Annier are all better players than him.

Arguing with himself.

Over zealous trolling.

Shite tagline with every post.

Wonder what posters alias this is...

Archived