McTough Guy

post-57747-14326757628494_thumb.jpg

The original Obstacle Run is coming to Scotland........

HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES???

3rd January 2016,

Knockhill Race Circuit,

10 mile long assault course,

£50 entry fee per person IF you use the promo code CRAIG2016

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These obstacle courses are fucking shite. Feel all fucking macho just cause you launched yourself through some "military designed" course for about £50. Fucking sound.

Even worse are the utter pellets who walk around everywhere with their t shirt like they're the new Bear Gryhlls. No, you're just a fucking pellet.

Have to say that when I see some of the people I know that have successfully completed these I'd definitely question the "tough" aspect.

What is tough is just sticking to a routine day in day out with no one to help you do it. Might not look so eye catching on a t shirt though.

Have to say that when I see some of the people I know that have successfully completed these I'd definitely question the "tough" aspect.

What is tough is just sticking to a routine day in day out with no one to help you do it. Might not look so eye catching on a t shirt though.

But, Shaun T said it was tough so I must do it.

:lol:

Tough? I've just finished a night shift at a homeless hostel in Leith.

You wouldn't want the shift I've just had.

Where in Leith? We have a homeless guy sleeping in our bin shed just now I'll send him round.

Pellets are for gubbing in raves. I like your anger in this post though. I believe you to be macho-er than these utter pellets signing up to McTough guy.

I've never heard swedgers being referred to as pellets. Oh you Dundonian scamps and your crazy slang.

Tough? I've just finished a night shift at a homeless hostel in Leith.

You wouldn't want the shift I've just had.

oh dear.

what time was the first fire alarm

what time was the longest fire alarm

what time was the last fire alarm

sister in law had a stint at a homeless hostel for a while and every night shift the alarms went off atleast twice due to smokers.

Archived