Tony Blair resigns as "Middle East Pesce Envoy"

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't believe the UN were being serious when they gave him the job. It was fucking grotesque.

Whit aboot thts c**t. Used tae go fox hunting then brqnched oot tae go tiger shooting in India then gets this gig.

Prince Philip was the first President of World Wildlife Fund - UK (WWF) from its formation in 1961 to 1982,

and International President of WWF (later the World Wide Fund for Nature) from 1981 to 1996.

He is now President Emeritus of WWF.

Whit aboot thts c**t. Used tae go fox hunting then brqnched oot tae go tiger shooting in India then gets this gig.

Prince Philip was the first President of World Wildlife Fund - UK (WWF) from its formation in 1961 to 1982,

and International President of WWF (later the World Wide Fund for Nature) from 1981 to 1996.

He is now President Emeritus of WWF.

Poacher turned gamekeeper, imho.

Does anyone think that Tony Blair had good intentions with his foreign policies and just made a c**t of it?

No he had no good intentions. He had his head rammed up George Bush's arse. He definitely made a c**t of whatever he did.

Horrible slimy man. The only good thing he ever did was keep Gordon Brown out of the PM gig for so long

No he had no good intentions. He had his head rammed up George Bush's arse. He definitely made a c**t of whatever he did.

Horrible slimy man. The only good thing he ever did was keep Gordon Brown out of the PM gig for so long

I entirely agree.

He was/is a typical labour man, only in it for himself.

Just ask Jack McConnell and Michael Martin.

I widnae ca' him horrible slimy, I think the word you are looking for is sleekit.

Does anyone think that Tony Blair had good intentions with his foreign policies and just made a c**t of it?

To some extent I think he'd have liked to have been the man who brought about peace however only to satisfy his ego but found war far easier and more profitable, basically he was in it for himself either way.

To some extent I think he'd have liked to have been the man who brought about peace however only to satisfy his ego but found war far easier and more profitable, basically he was in it for himself either way.

Jist whit I and ithers have said :thumsup2

He could have justified the Iraq War by using a just war argument - but didn't. But then there are political reasons why that was not done. Pursue Iraq for abuses of human rights and you then have to deal with human rights abuses in Israel, Saudi Arabia etc.

Blair took the idiotic WMD route that was always going to explode (excuse the pun) in his face when the truth came out.

I think he got unlucky due to September 11th and he had to act one way or another and it wouldn't have been easy for anyone at that time with America's "Your either with us or with the terrorists" attitude

I think he got unlucky due to September 11th and he had to act one way or another and it wouldn't have been easy for anyone at that time with America's "Your either with us or with the terrorists" attitude

Did you actually go through any thought process before you posted that?

Archived