Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

We've had a pitch invasion for at least the last three years.

Like has been said, it's happened pretty much on and off for many, many years.

I generally don't mind kids running on to the park to get to the Motherwell players, I did myself when I was a boy. But fully grown adults running on the pitch? That's embarassing in my book. That's without starting on the wannabe hard men giving their best Football Factory impression hiding behind rows of stewards and police in front of the travelling support.

No doubt we'll get a fine for it, but i'm sure Les and his "top class business acumen" will be able to take care of it no problem.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a tremendous thread- I'm incredibly lucky my boss is off work today after this weekend of tremendousness- yesterday's result for Motherwell was a wee bonus to the main event on Saturday. Good on them pulling out their two best performances of the season when it mattered.

I've always been an advocate for league reconstruction as playing some teams 4 times a season is pretty repetitive but it will have no legitimacy until Sevco return as if we did it now it would seem that Doncaster and Regan are pushing their corrupt agenda of returning that team to the top league. So the 12 team format with the playoffs should continue for a few years at least, its worked pretty well this season

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:50

First Division Signing Target

• photo-thumb-11559.jpg?_r=1414878549
  • Gold Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 1,888 posts
  • My Team:St.Mirren

He's Blue

He's White

He's Second Division Shite

Cammy Bell .........................

Still rings true.......................

eta 1888 posts. Your cover is blown!

There seems to be a lack of spotlight on the incident when McCulloch was shoulder barged over the white wall and into the mucky puddle.

Why would there be a spotlight on it? You've covered the whole incident in one sentence.

Know what's hilarious

There were so many rumours coming from the fans of the new club that Erwin had been racist by calling Mohsni 'Pocahontas', that was why Moshni attacked him

It's turned out to be total BS, some Sevco fan sitting at homes just thought Moshni looked like Pocahontas himself and then posted it onto the web where it's been taken as gospel racist behaviour from Erwin

Standard zombie behaviour

on Follow Follow posted by experiment626

"I've said it for a while now and I say it again, a Rangers fan is going to be killed before anyone acts on what is going on in this country."

Brilliant loopyness.

<<< enjoying what's going on in this country

I guess your a stats man and not a qualified coach and probably didn't play the game as you never actually never talk about the football match only stats.

I see this quite a lot, people comprehensively losing a debate then mis-characterizing the "facts" that defeat them as "stats".

The whole post could have been put more succinctly as:

"Now you've proven me wrong, I will try to salvage some credibility by implying that I have some special understanding that trumps the facts (that you used to prove me wrong). Yes, I know that it's an intellectually-bankrupt technique that could only pass for debate on Rangers Media, but you've got to pish with what you've got."

Thank f**k for that Motherwell. A summer of listening to 'the Rangers are back' patter would have been horrible. At least if it happens next season, we'll have the European Championships to mask over it.

And hopefully we'll all be in France!

Know what's hilarious

There were so many rumours coming from the fans of the new club that Erwin had been racist by calling Mohsni 'Pocahontas', that was why Moshni attacked him

It's turned out to be total BS, some Sevco fan sitting at homes just thought Moshni looked like Pocahontas himself and then posted it onto the web where it's been taken as gospel racist behaviour from Erwin

Standard zombie behaviour

Shame, it's quick a good put down if he had used it.

Am I the only one who thought that the worst thing McCall could have done for Rangers was to put Moshni on the park at any point in the two games.Any manager who considered that he could actually play football and turn the game in their favour is completely and utterly mad. I hope McCall now becomes the Rangers manager.. :wacko:

The game was dead. I think McCall was signalling how bad the squad is and he can't be blamed for their shiteness.

Archived