Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

There seems to be a lack of spotlight on the incident when McCulloch was shoulder barged over the white wall and into the mucky puddle.

Happened right infront of me, was pretty funny

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The limit on green dots should have been lifted for the past 24 hours, IMO. Gave all mine out within minutes yesterday and today.

I like this one:

yfisTNk.png

Yes, they really must miss the 'blue pound', which is why they were happy to restrict your ticket numbers. You fucking cretin.

Was it the blue pound that the Whyte Knight bought them for?

Aye. And all the clubs chairmen want it because it saved Rangers from financial meltd... Oh, wait.

RANGERS Football Club will co-operate fully with investigations following the disgraceful scenes at the Motherwell game yesterday.

Bilel Mohsni’s behaviour was completely unacceptable and had his contract not now expired, the Club would have started disciplinary proceedings.

The Club will also assist with any investigation into the behaviour of Motherwell supporters and we would like to thank the Rangers fans who were excellent in showing admirable restraint despite severe provocation.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9414-club-statement

Get back under your rock sevco and please do continue to get it right fucking up ye

"f**k them all, honestly, lets finally rebuild while they crumble around us, i can take another season laughing at them while we build a strong squad that can challenge the following season."

"a lot of clubs in sphell will fall just shortly, we will get the last laugh."

Absolutely seething :lol:

Archived