Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

No chance Erwin's red card will be overturned. Clear violent conduct. Silly thing to do but I'm so glad he did. :-)

Only actually made that comment so I could have a post on this outstanding thread.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a look at Rangers Media for the first time because I thought it might be funny to see them wallow in pity. It is, as Obi-Wan would have said, a hive of scum an villainy. They are actually trying to uncover the identity of the Motherwell fan who, (IMO), accidentally, (but hilariously), hit Lee McCulloch.

Some posts are also littered with t*ig and f*nian comments. I feel dirty for even looking at it now. It's like stepping back in time!, (to when their club actually existed).

I had a look at Rangers Media for the first time because I thought it might be funny to see them wallow in pity. It is, as Obi-Wan would have said, a hive of scum an villainy. They are actually trying to uncover the identity of the Motherwell fan who, (IMO), accidentally, (but hilariously), hit Lee McCulloch.

Some posts are also littered with t*ig and f*nian comments. I feel dirty for even looking at it now. It's like stepping back in time!, (to when their club actually existed).

I, too, thought the flag stick incident looked accidental. He appeared to be trying to propel the ball with the stick and it caught on the turf then sprung up. He should not have been trying it in the first place , of course.

Am I the only one who thought that the worst thing McCall could have done for Rangers was to put Moshni on the park at any point in the two games.Any manager who considered that he could actually play football and turn the game in their favour is completely and utterly mad. I hope McCall now becomes the Rangers manager.. :wacko:

also this line was ridiculously way over the top even for them on Follow Follow posted by experiment626

"I've said it for a while now and I say it again, a Rangers fan is going to be killed before anyone acts on what is going on in this country."

Listening to Call Kaye on Radio Scotland.

Almost to a man callers are shouting for the police to be involved, jail sentences, it's nothing to do with the ref and football authorities as it was after the full time whistle (:blink: ), bad role model for children etc.

I disagreed with what almost everyone was saying and fully believe this should be dealt with by the SFA.

Am I out of touch with the majority? Are some folk's views clouded by one of the main players being a sevconian?

Thoughts?

Rm makes me sick, they take football to a whole new level of bat shit crazy. The way they hound people for social media comments or stunts (the dead 11 tee) trying to get them sacked is insane.

They are truly militant on that board, talking of rangers men, rangers way and it's a conspiracy against them and how they will innact their revenge against the spl teams that sent them down.

It's just football...

also this line was ridiculously way over the top even for them on Follow Follow posted by experiment626

"I've said it for a while now and I say it again, a Rangers fan is going to be killed before anyone acts on what is going on in this country."

Probably trying to stab another fan and tripping and falling on his own knife.

Having a right old chuckle reading through the match thread on Rangers Media.

"Sickener taking abuse from these c***s "

"We'll need tae get The Billy Boys going. Even in defeat, we canny have this shower out - singing us."

"moshni save us"

"Well done moshni for defending yourself ..them they f****n lovers giving abuse to bears. .fine them 6 goals"

"Mohsni good on ye son f**k the papes as my old dad said to me if anycunt hits ye hit them back harder watp "

:lol:

Almost to a man callers are shouting for the police to be involved, jail sentences, it's nothing to do with the ref and football authorities as it was after the full time whistle ( :blink:), bad role model for children etc.

I disagreed with what almost everyone was saying and fully believe this should be dealt with by the SFA.

Am I out of touch with the majority? Are some folk's views clouded by one of the main players being a sevconian?

Thoughts?

If anyone had any faith that the SFA would deal with this in a cool, calm and ultimately wise way that showed the right balance to both teams I would agree but you know they couldn't deal with this at all without them looking completely bonkers. They would probably decide that league reconstruction would be the appropriate response.

If anyone had any faith that the SFA would deal with this in a cool, calm and ultimately wise way that showed the right balance to both teams I would agree but you know they couldn't deal with this at all without them looking completely bonkers. They would probably decide that league reconstruction would be the appropriate response.

I genuinely think if this was dealt with by the SFA Erwin would be punished and Mohsni punished more, and that's what should happen.

Anyone else think it's inevitable league reconstruction is on the way? I would not be surprised if they made it a 14 team league, thus promoting Hibs and Rangers...

Even then I think they'll change the play-off format. Maybe straight promotions for second. Anything to get their beloved Rangers in.

Almost to a man callers are shouting for the police to be involved, jail sentences, it's nothing to do with the ref and football authorities as it was after the full time whistle (:blink), bad role model for children etc.

Thoughts?

Hand-wringing pish from these phone-in types who sit at home in their pants waiting for something to be offended about. A rammy on the pitch after the game? Big Fucking Deal....

As much as I love watching decent football - I've always loved the red cards and the chaos that we get occasionally and yesterday was a classic in that regard - it had everything :) Red cards, bans and fines will be handed out and life will go on.

Loved it yesterday - for Motherwell to stand up and be counted over the 2 legs in the spectacular way we did makes me proud - and the atmosphere at FP yesterday was as good as it's been for years.

Unfortunately I think Motherwell will come off far worse than Rangers in any scenario. Moshni's act of bawbaggery will effectively go unpunished as he is out of contract so this won't affect Rangers in the slightest. I think however, in the interests of "clamping down" we'll see something like a 6 game ban for Moshni and 4 game bans for the Motherwell duo. Also, Motherwell will probably get a fine for the pitch invasion at the end of the game.

The pitch invasion is slightly unsavoury, (Killie fans did the same to Falkirk a few years ago when we relegated them but there was absolutely no press about it so no-one said anything).

Unfortunately I think Motherwell will come off far worse than Rangers in any scenario. Moshni's act of bawbaggery will effectively go unpunished as he is out of contract so this won't affect Rangers in the slightest. I think however, in the interests of "clamping down" we'll see something like a 6 game ban for Moshni and 4 game bans for the Motherwell duo. Also, Motherwell will probably get a fine for the pitch invasion at the end of the game.

The pitch invasion is slightly unsavoury, (Killie fans did the same to Falkirk a few years ago when we relegated them but there was absolutely no press about it so no-one said anything).

The pitch invasion is a Motherwell tradition and the local police are well aware it happens every single year. Its only 'unsavoury' to those not used to it.

Am I the only one who thought that the worst thing McCall could have done for Rangers was to put Moshni on the park at any point in the two games.Any manager who considered that he could actually play football and turn the game in their favour is completely and utterly mad. I hope McCall now becomes the Rangers manager.. :wacko:

Looking at it cynically - from a PR perspective, putting Moshni on was a stroke of genius. Today, all the headlines are about how Moshni is an idiot but without his amateur Bruce Lee impression, all the headlines would be about how the Rangers team is an embarrassment and the club itself is a shambles.

Archived