Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the dawgs bollox.

Reminds me why I support Motherwell and have done for 40 years.

Finishing 11th and allowing us to bury the currant buns over 2 legs was glorious.

Thanks fans from other clubs for your well wishes. A few silly comments about celebrating wildly. Fucking really

There were fewer **** in the home ends than anticipated. Quite a few in the main stand that left promptly after the goals rained in, but very few in the Cooper and the East.

Great end to a poor season by our standards.

That was the dawgs bollox.Reminds me why I support Motherwell and have done for 40 years.Finishing 11th and allowing us to bury the currant buns over 2 legs was glorious.Thanks fans from other clubs for your well wishes. A few silly comments about celebrating wildly. Fucking really There were fewer **** in the home ends than anticipated. Quite a few in the main stand that left promptly after the goals rained in, but very few in the Cooper and the East.Great end to a poor season by our standards.

Noone has an issue with 'celebrating wildly'. It's the wee dafties that went straight to goad the rangers fans that spoiled things a bit. But nothing takes away from the utter joy that Scotland as a whole took from this result.

#weareallmotherwell

Noone has an issue with 'celebrating wildly'. It's the wee dafties that went straight to goad the rangers fans that spoiled things a bit. But nothing takes away from the utter joy that Scotland as a whole took from this result.

#weareallmotherwell

Heroes every one of them, especially the wee 6 year old boy sportscene cameras spotted

Eh.....look at my profile name you imbecile.

I was pointing out a clown thinking it was funny to bless yourself on a football pitch.

No, you're not an alias at all.

So Rangers still remain on the list of teams I've yet to see against County.

Alongside Annan Athletic, Arbroath, East Fife, East Stirlingshire, and Forfar Athletic.

Archived