Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scottish Football seems pretty healthy right now, and I'm looking forward to all but four games next season.

Morton IMO.

At least the myth that Rangers are a 'big club', has been put to bed. Just a run of the mill Championship club trying to get to the Premiership year after year, but never making it.

Only 7 seasons ago Rangers reached the Europa Final and only three seasons ago Celtic were beating the brilliant Barcelona! The calibre of the players who played then will not be replaced with the same in coming seasons. That's my point! The quality of Scottish football is in free fall! Let's review in three seasons!

However thank you for your thoughts on the matter! Lol!

The reason the previous incarnation of Sevco went bust is epitomised by that UEFA Cup final, bought and paid for with money the club did not have.

Maybe if more fans of the club, in whatever guise, were less glory seeking triumphalist and a little more realistic you wouldn't be hurtling towards Version 3.0

To clarify it was not Celtic as a club that put him off. It was Scottish football.

He said it about 5/6 months ago. Yes I have been in company of chairman when it has been said.

post-21687-0-78283700-1433105942_thumb.p

Ready to team up with Mashed potato in a sock man and Have a nice day man IMO

Only 7 seasons ago Rangers reached the Europa Final and only three seasons ago Celtic were beating the brilliant Barcelona! The calibre of the players who played then will not be replaced with the same in coming seasons. That's my point! The quality of Scottish football is in free fall! Let's review in three seasons!

:bairn

To clarify it was not Celtic as a club that put him off. It was Scottish football.

He said it about 5/6 months ago. Yes I have been in company of chairman when it has been said.

:bairn :bairn :bairn

:lol:

At least the myth that Rangers are a 'big club', has been put to bed. Just a run of the mill Championship club trying to get to the Premiership year after year, but never making it.

Yup, that's them found their level. Hibs and QOTS promoted next season hopefully.

Fuxake, don't drag us in with this. We were shocking, all season. We deserve to go down and we're comfortable with the arrangement. Scottish Football seems pretty healthy right now, and I'm looking forward to all but four games next season.

Exactly, we're going down because we're shite and it's thoroughly deserved.

You take it on the chin, move on and try to rebuild, not greet about reconstruction, Darren Fletcher and how you won a European game 10 years ago.

The only downer is we have to encounter these mutants four times. That'll just be a sideshow compared to the return of the Renfrewshire Classico though.

#Armageddon has been brilliant so far. 4 seasons, 4 different Scottish Cup winners.

Not to mention a national team that show signs of doing something for once.

Anyway......

ND Kev@kevinfins13 2 hrs2 hours ago

@Oldfirmfacts1 Rangers supporters complain about playoff system 'Should be two up, two down!' Then they remembered they came third!

From the BBC report.... McCall to join the LibDems?

Rangers manager Stuart McCall said he missed the incident, but acknowledged such behaviour was "unacceptable".

_83336131_moh.jpg

Are you really trying to say that Celtic won on merit that night? You are truly deluded!

Fantastic day.

Never felt nerves like it today and it's safe to say I am now a complete drunken mess.

We turned up and did the job again and despite our woeful season, I'm proud of these players.

It's a great feeling to drub these manky c***s and consign them to another season of misery.

A special mention to No.8, Tedi and of course ThePundit, enjoy another season in the wee league you tramps.

This post has paragraphs and a distinct lack of spelling errors. You are no-where near drunk enough - get on it man!

Archived