Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By 'promoting' as the league shows the next best four. Although well beaten by Motherwell, Rangers did beat premier teams this season and of course St mirren did as well.

Ran out of red dots...your a p***k...ahhh much better. f**k Sevco and I hope you rot in the Championship

A great day for Well ruined only by a section of moronic support invading the field and going to goad and cause trouble with Gers fans, considering there were kids in Gers support, they must be proud of themselves.

One of the reasons I didn't go today was that I didn't want to bring my kids to a match orcs would be infesting the home stands.(And have dinner at my Mother In Laws).

But you carry on with the moral high ground right enough.

Ok let's just say nil will go into administration. Do you think for instance a 16 team league with StMirren Rangers Hibs and QOS would be a better format than next season's 12. BT Sport play off deal was because Rangers were in the play offs. English player/ media ridicule Scottish football as it stands. Darren Fletcher was approached last season to sign for Celtic, nothing to do with Celic, but no way was he coming to play in Scotland. Playing teams four times. Gawd Celtic played Dundee Utd four times in consecutive matches and won them all! Boring boring boring boring! The present format is the demise of Scottish football. Even Strachan who is doing a great job with the Scotland team has said they must change the format.

Shut up Tedi ya fukin tool.

I am a bad loser too and although I don't condone Mohsni's actions I can understand them If he was so upset that he refused to shake your hand and told you to f*** off. You should just walk away appreciating what has just happened to his team over the last 90 mins and I appreciate Erwin is a young lad but we all know how Mohsni can react. To push him unexpectingly so aggressively in the back initiated the trouble and be prepared to defend yourself as I'm sure many many would have retaliated. May be not as severely as Mohsni but probably with at least a punch. We can all think of many incidents when players have lost the plot. Gawd Di Canio pushed the ref over! Zidanes head butt! Etc etc

Back to the match well done Motherwell. Probably had more luck than Rangers with three deflected goals and a pen however definitely better players and team over the two legs. Credit to Baraclough spot on with his tactics especially in the first leg.

For Rangers it's a definite rebuild and yes I would give McCall the job unless of course someone out there has much much better credentials.

If rumours are true that several teams are verging on administration and part time then the SPFL must act. This is not about StMirren Hibs Rangers QOS and add Falkirk and Raith. It's about keeping Scottish Football alive. I strongly believe if they don't increase the Premier as said some teams will not survive or if they do the quality of player they can afford will not be good enough to bring out enough interest from fans or as importantly sponsors.

Are you Neil Doncaster..?

A special GIRFUY to all the Sevco fans from Hamilton.

Hope you're hurting. Badly.

c***s

I've seen a lot more of them polluting our air recently. There's definitely been more grown men down Hamilton in their tracksuits and Rangers tops since they beat Hibs. Fucking hilarious.

I wouldn't have believed it but he outed himself as a Rangers fan in his interview..... Plausable now IMO

TBF, if I was Rangers fan. I'd probably want to give Mohsni a good kicking too.

The rangers are probably the most likely to go into administration.

As things stand, in all honesty, what would a shocking St Mirren side and an embarrassing the rangers side really offer the top division?

No doubt BT will cover the Championship again.

The English media mock just about every league that isn't English. I fail to see why this would be an issue for you.

Celtic cannot approach a player if they have nothing to do with it....

One or two of the Celtic v Dundee United game brought some big talking points. They were hardly boring. Celtic played rangers six times in one season not so long ago, was that "boring, boring, boring"?

Scottish football is as strong as it has been for a number of years.

Did he really?

Celtic v Rangers compared to Celtic v Dundee Utd ( in free fall) is like comparing the Beatles and the Bay City Rollers! Lol!

Celtic cannot approach a player if they have nothing to do with it..... ???? (I can assure you he was approached. )

Scottish football is a strong as it has been...... Have a look at last season's clubs results in Europe.

Shocking St Mirren who only two weeks ago beat Motherwell and Ross County away.

Yes Strachan said that!

It's pretty obvious that Clubs boards want Rangers and others in the premier but fans don't.

Archived