Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very enjoyed reading back through this. Twitter was outstanding today!

That's 2 years in a row the playoff final of the championship has been hilarious.

Scottish Football is the best

I honestly think when it comes to social media, Scottish football fans rule the roost :lol:

I wouldn't have believed it but he outed himself as a Rangers fan in his interview..... Plausable now IMO

I don't condone violence but Erwin needn't have shoved Moshni from behind just because Moshni snubbed his handshake. Should've been obvious that if Moshni lacks the grace to shake hands and indeed says f**k off to your handshake, he is just not in a sociable mood for some (pretty obvious) reason. Classier thing would have been to let it go, instead he asked for and achieved a kicked arse and fairly impressive left hook.

10877420_400_400_0_0_fit_0_a7606b88ea565

Good to see Addies famous 'Well horses getting a wee run out on the pitch at the end!

I'm glad they got their run out in the end. it's the least they deserve as if it hadn't been for my horses, I reckon Motherwell would have finished 12th in all honesty.

You should see the state of Airbles Rd though; more horseshit than Rangers Media right now.

I like the guy on RM who wants the FBI to investigate what happened.

It would be excellent if the FBI launched an investigation and in 6 months came back with a report that said 'We can confirm that after a thorough investigation, the 6-1 result in the play-off final was a result of The Rangers being absolutely fucking honking'.

Lets put this into perspective. Our defence is pish and they could only manage 1 goal against us??? Probably good for them that they are staying down, they would be getting hammered most weeks

Good point, really. Rangers have just been humiliated by a team who were, by their fans' own admission, awful pretty much all season long.

I suppose we all knew it already, but Rangers are really, really bad.

From the Rangers Media link posted above

Moshni was the victim there and some of our fans on this thread slagging Moshni can f**k off.

Motherwell player started it, what do you expect moshni do do ? just stand there and let himself get pushed about. Dont blame Moshni for not shaking that wankers hand, Irwin threw himself about like an Olympic judo player the whole game. Its the last we'll see of Moshni but fair play to him for standing up for himself.

Truth is the pitch invasion by Well scum could have ended up a full scale riot, any major retaliation by Bears could have had disastrous consequences. I watched the game on a live stream but well done to all Bears who had to stand and watch those banjo playing scum taunt them. Motherwell should get hammered for the pitch invasion. Imagine it had been the other way round.

Absolutely no problem with what Moshni done, should of kept at the c**t. What I do have a problem with is him clearly getting punched off several well players and all our players just ambling over not giving a f**k. They should of been right in there. As for those wee motherwell c***s who were trying to get to our fans I hope after the game they get what they deserve. Nothing wrong with wanting our fans to stick up for themselves instead of standing their like pussies from a bunch of junkie 16 year old that need a fucking tanking

Rangers fans are undoubtedly the most entertaining after a defeat in Scottish football, they wonder why people laugh at them when they lose?

Credit to this guy though, did make me laugh:

Lucky Bell wasn't involved. He could have badly bruised the air.

If we have learned anything over the last few days is that Rangers are not ready to get promoted. Motherwell have been well and truly shite all season bar the occasional game with a defence that has been leaking goals. I have seen teams like Hamilton, Dundee and Partick Thistle dick us this season to name a few - all three clubs Rangers fans would dismiss as diddies - and we effortlessly brushed Rangers aside in one of the most one sided playoffs in recent years.

What next for Rangers now? They will have a few quid to spend on players like Scott Allan et al. Dave King will see to that, but like the rest, whoever goes there will end up being shite as well. There is a decent wage to be made and little personal incentive with a fan base so fickle it will make players want to hide. Look at Foster trying to get sent off at the end for an example of that.

Aye they thought it was in the bag and they would be promoted straight away. They were found out to be the shite team they are and won't be missed.

As for Motherwell? Hopefully Ian Barraclough is given a chance to bring in players over the summer and get a team together that can push for the top 6 after that.

Everyone is expecting a comeback, perhaps 10 years ago with the dead club you would be nervy. But this isn't Gazza, Goram or Fat McCoist in their prime, this the The Rangers and they're shite!

Hope to f**k I haven't tempted fate.

C'mon the 'WELL!!!

Just for the sake of William Hill, other bookies and my wife who know I'm shite at bets. I called this right and won quite

a few quid on the glorious Motherwell over two legs.

Take that you c**t.

And you William Hill.

Archived