Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erwin for pushing Moshni, Moshni for kick and punch on Erwin and Kerr for wrestling with/mutual throttling of Moshni all after final whistle. Daily Record reports Moshni incident outside ground

A few Rangers fans causing trouble outside Jack Daniels pub but police in control.

yDrEq5.gif

Re moshers trying to get at Erwin outside , the bids here but you can't really see owt.

https://twitter.com/PeterAdamSmith/status/605056818847580160

Oh, and special mention to this guy

m6DwEZ.gif

:D

Can "Rangers" please keep Moshni just for a laugh? He has to be one of the worst footballers I've ever seen and is just hilarious to watch. Having to get physically dragged off a pitch for scrapping is just an embarrassment.

Can "Rangers" please keep Moshni just for a laugh? He has to be one of the worst footballers I've ever seen and is just hilarious to watch. Having to get physically dragged off a pitch for scrapping is just an embarrassment.

Sadly he is away. Gone too soon in my opinion.

My favourite Moshni moment was him punching the Palmerston pitch repeatedly on route to our 3-0 win earlier this year.

I can't believe how worried I was about Rangers. They were fucking rotten.

Long ball, after long ball, after long ball. 2nd biggest wage bill in Scotland, and that is the shite they produce? Get it round every last one of their entitled, arrogant, bawbag fans. Superb stuff. Today was up there with 2005 as one of my favourite days as a 'Well fan.

Lee Erwin comes across as an intelligent chap, eh? :lol:

My favourite Moshni meltdown was when he appealed for the police to arrest several ten year old pars fans who were giving him w****r signs after a draw at East End.

He was then laughed at by the police and walked away in tears.

Sadly he is away. Gone too soon in my opinion.

My favourite Moshni moment was him punching the Palmerston pitch repeatedly on route to our 3-0 win earlier this year.

That was fantastic :lol: There was a spell of a few minutes in that game where he just had cock-up after cock-up which summed up why he's a beloved character in our game.

Archived