Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

Just for the sake of William Hill, other bookies and my wife who know I'm shite at bets. I called this right and won quite

a few quid on the glorious Motherwell over two legs.

Take that you c**t.

And you William Hill.

Harsh on your wife, no?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a bad loser too and although I don't condone Mohsni's actions I can understand them If he was so upset that he refused to shake your hand and told you to f*** off. You should just walk away appreciating what has just happened to his team over the last 90 mins and I appreciate Erwin is a young lad but we all know how Mohsni can react. To push him unexpectingly so aggressively in the back initiated the trouble and be prepared to defend yourself as I'm sure many many would have retaliated. May be not as severely as Mohsni but probably with at least a punch. We can all think of many incidents when players have lost the plot. Gawd Di Canio pushed the ref over! Zidanes head butt! Etc etc

Back to the match well done Motherwell. Probably had more luck than Rangers with three deflected goals and a pen however definitely better players and team over the two legs. Credit to Baraclough spot on with his tactics especially in the first leg.

For Rangers it's a definite rebuild and yes I would give McCall the job unless of course someone out there has much much better credentials.

If rumours are true that several teams are verging on administration and part time then the SPFL must act. This is not about StMirren Hibs Rangers QOS and add Falkirk and Raith. It's about keeping Scottish Football alive. I strongly believe if they don't increase the Premier as said some teams will not survive or if they do the quality of player they can afford will not be good enough to bring out enough interest from fans or as importantly sponsors.

I am a bad loser too and although I don't condone Mohsni's actions I can understand them If he was so upset that he refused to shake your hand and told you to f*** off. You should just walk away appreciating what has just happened to his team over the last 90 mins and I appreciate Erwin is a young lad but we all know how Mohsni can react. To push him unexpectingly so aggressively in the back initiated the trouble and be prepared to defend yourself as I'm sure many many would have retaliated. May be not as severely as Mohsni but probably with at least a punch. We can all think of many incidents when players have lost the plot. Gawd Di Canio pushed the ref over! Zidanes head butt! Etc etc

Back to the match well done Motherwell. Probably had more luck than Rangers with three deflected goals and a pen however definitely better players and team over the two legs. Credit to Baraclough spot on with his tactics especially in the first leg.

For Rangers it's a definite rebuild and yes I would give McCall the job unless of course someone out there has much much better credentials.

If rumours are true that several teams are verging on administration and part time then the SPFL must act. This is not about StMirren Hibs Rangers QOS and add Falkirk and Raith. It's about keeping Scottish Football alive. I strongly believe if they don't increase the Premier as said some teams will not survive or if they do the quality of player they can afford will not be good enough to bring out enough interest from fans or as importantly sponsors.

Ha fucking ha.

Oh f**k off, you utter clown.

What rumours?????

It's like 2012 all over again :rolleyes: Armageddon indeed.

It's not 2012 anymore m8.

Good one. Remember this?

CGUS1WfWsAACYyC.jpg

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-

What a load of shite.

Which teams are on the verge of admin, MyView? I know Livi are in a mess...but then they always are, apart from that everyone seems to be in the best financial state they have been for year.

Archived