Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Sket" has some tremendous rage-filled contributions in that thread. You can just tell that he's an absolute fucking no-mark who probably spends his life following his scheme-goblin wife round Poundshops, head bowed and carrying the shopping.

Lets put this into perspective. Our defence is pish and they could only manage 1 goal against us??? Probably good for them that they are staying down, they would be getting hammered most weeks

"Sket" has some tremendous rage-filled contributions in that thread. You can just tell that he's an absolute fucking no-mark who probably spends his life following his scheme-goblin wife round Poundshops, head bowed and carrying the shopping.

I especially liked it when he was raging at Rangers fans for not attacking Motherwell fans at the end.

This thread is right up there with a great feeling at cappielow as one of my all time favourites

I would probably give the nod to the Morton thread as it keeps on giving. That said, both are beautiful in there own way and let's face it Morton are fairly innofensive.

Archived