Rangers 2015/16 season thread

Good post, pundy. You missed out Jason Holt who put in a storm of work, though. I reckon he's a steal at £65K. Miller also put in some shift and seemed to be a defensive midfielder for parts of the game as well as scoring a brace.

Who was the official MOTM? I'd have given it to Wallace if he'd not been ball watching for the Alloa goal.

Holt too was brilliant. The problem is there's just too many excellent individual performances that you end up leaving some names out. What a great problem to have! :)

Miller did very well in midfield today. It's an ideal role for him as the midfield can benefit from his workrate whilst he can push forward whenever necessary to cause problems for the defence of the opposition.

No idea who won MOTM but Miller surely has to be up there on the list of candidates.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holt too was brilliant. The problem is there's just too many excellent individual performances that you end up leaving some names out. What a great problem to have! :)

Miller did very well in midfield today. It's an ideal role for him as the midfield can benefit from his workrate whilst he can push forward whenever necessary to cause problems for the defence of the opposition.

No idea who won MOTM but Miller surely has to be up there on the list of candidates.

Real knee trembler of a post, 'pundy'.

Wuv yoo :wub:

Oh ffs calm yourself down.

Rangers are getting crowds inside their stadium of close to 50,000.

The population of the entire town of Alloa is little more than a third of that.

And you're getting this carried away and excited over beating them.

I don't know whether to laugh at you or weep for you.

The first one, I think.

A bigger budget than the other 9 Clubs combined.

Winning a League aint no achievement.

How did that happen? Given that a few months ago they had more debt that the rest of the league put together, and as far as I am aware Honest Dave has yet to put his hand in his pocket. Or have they gone out of business again on the QT, and started again? Again.

Yeah, maybe a bit actually.

I do think that fans who get carried away, need kept in check though.

I do it on Queens threads too.

Football should teach us some life lessons.

Isn't it better that guys like the pundit give their opinions rather than playing it safe and being cagey?

Archived