Rangers 2015/16 season thread

Well how does it feel to be living in the 90's/00's?

This. It's hilarious watching them try to belittle other clubs as if they're still supporting a club being run by Murray Mints with his Monopoly money.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting to believe the whole 'not the same club' debate is a default argument fans of diddy teams use just so they can get involved in football debate with fans of bigger clubs they have no business debating.

Either that or they just don't have anything interesting to say.

There is nothing to prove, there is no longer even an argument, there never was.

The footballing authorities all agree that Rangers are well Rangers, complete with 54 titles and still going strong.

Every attempt to prove otherwise has failed, tear stained letters and appeals to the likes of UEFA, the ASA, the SFA, the SPFL have achieved the grand total of f**k all, they are mocking you.

All that is left is the bitter fans of clubs left trailing in our wake, whose only outlet is preaching pathetic, whining nonsense in forums like these where no one cares.....that and all the Rangers fans laughing their asses of at you, long may it continue I say.

And that's Just the tear stained letters from the Jakey Tuechter Sailor. Complete and utter failure by all Ps & Ds.

Not really been keeping up to speed with the comings and goings at Ibrox but read today that Halkett signed a one year extension last week and Luca Gasparatto signed for another year. Also heard Sinnamon has committed himself to the club. Three very promising young players. Great news for the club and hopefully all three get their chance under the new management.

Not really been keeping up to speed with the comings and goings at Ibrox .

Your captain Lee McCulloch left.

An arrest warrant has been issued for driving offences, he remains at large.

And that's Just the tear stained letters from the Jakey Tuechter Sailor. Complete and utter failure by all Ps & Ds.

Says the perma pished, lowly, racist taxi driver.

Starting to believe the whole 'not the same club' debate is a default argument fans of diddy teams use just so they can get involved in football debate with fans of bigger clubs they have no business debating.

Either that or they just don't have anything interesting to say.

It's not a fucking debate. It's a fact. Rangers are in liquidation.

To suggest otherwise would be mental.

:lol:

There is nothing to prove, there is no longer even an argument, there never was.

Aye there is. You were liquidated, but "rose again" in some far-fetched sci-fi flick storyline. If you're liquidated, it's tatties. Sorry to break it to you.

The footballing authorities all agree that Rangers are well Rangers, complete with 54 titles and still going strong.

LOL. 6-1 Motherwell. Challenge Cup. Every other cup competition in Scotland. Debt. Onerous contracts. 3 managers. Court cases. Championship... Championship!
Going strong?

Every attempt to prove otherwise has failed, tear stained letters and appeals to the likes of UEFA, the ASA, the SFA, the SPFL have achieved the grand total of f**k all, they are mocking you.

We (the people who can see that Rangers were liquidated and no longer exist as they were) don't have anything to prove. It's like mummy and daddy have replaced the deid goldfish while you weren't looking and are saying "No no no dear! That's the same goldfish... honestly!"

All that is left is the bitter fans of clubs left trailing in our wake, whose only outlet is preaching pathetic, whining nonsense in forums like these where no one cares.....that and all the The Rangers fans laughing their asses of at you, long may it continue I say.

We were laughed at for celebrating a cup win. You were laughed at for getting a round thumping by the second worst team in the SPFL Premiership whilst on your trek back to "WHERE YOU BELONG". To me, it looks like you've found your level.

Everything you replied to was 100% spot, I hope you never accept any of it, you are getting this right?

Erm... Nae really. If I believed in Santa, the Toothfairy and reincarnated goldfish then maybe, but I really can't grasp your logic here. Sorry.

Yes I remember, nothing has changed.

Head-in-sand.jpg

1 Whatabouttery

2 Whatabouttery

3 Whatabouttery

4 Whatabouttery

Why do you not just deal with the facts that I laid out clearly and concisely in my post?

The footballing authorities that hand out these trophies are the only authority on who they belong to....the end.

All the daft pictures and rage tinged nonsense you post will never change that.

Cue more whatabouterry, daft pictures and celticfanesque tales of corruption and persecution.

You my friend are howling at the moon.

I did. Clearly and concisely in my post. There's nothing to prove as to why this Rangers are a new club, and it all to prove as to why they're still the same club.

Right, simple question time.

Why was the club not still in the SPL after the CVA failed?

No, you clearly did not and you are still dodging it.

My original point was that their is no argument, there is nothing to prove, there never has been. the footballing authorities are the only bodies that credit teams with trophies and they have always been consistent, everything that Rangers have ever won is accredited to Rangers the team I support, all of the tear stained appeals and letters have had the sole aim of changing this.....all of it has failed everything else is purely deflection, it changes nothing, it is howling at the moon stuff.

Whatever gets you through the night.

:lol:

No, you clearly did not and you are still dodging it.

My original point was that their is no argument, there is nothing to prove, there never has been. the footballing authorities are the only bodies that credit teams with trophies and they have always been consistent, everything that Rangers have ever won is accredited to Rangers the team I support, all of the tear stained appeals and letters have had the sole aim of changing this.....all of it has failed everything else is purely deflection, it changes nothing, it is howling at the moon stuff.

Obviously it fails if you won't answer the bloody question.

Now, if it's that simple, then why did the club not keep it's place in the SPL when the CVA was rejected?

Right so, you ignore my point and bash on with your own questions?

Well you didn't really ask anything or say anything I could respond to. What was I meant to do?

Right so, you ignore my point and bash on with your own questions?

The SPL? the SPL still say we have 54 titles, deal with it.

Yes, because you bought them. Somehow.

I'm asking a pretty simple and direct question here and you don't seem to be able to answer it.

Why did Rangers not keep their place in the SPL?

Were Rangers not meants to be finising 2nd in the Premiership next season and making the EL Group stages for 2016-17?

Jealousy! You're clearly a tear stained tim and a diddy club fan. They don't need to make the Europa League or subsidise it with the BLUE POUND because they've won 54 titles.

Worlds most successful club!

3rd division attendance records!

The Rangers barraway!

WATP!!!

Archived