Rangers 2015/16 season thread

looks like just another player who believed his own hype.

Hehe, the only ones who over-hyped Allan were the rangers fans earlier this year when they thought they were getting him!

Check out rangersmedia around that time - they were making him out to be the best scottish prospect since jim baxter!

revisionism. revisionism. revisionism.

Scott Allan is what you were missing when Hibs bossed you this month. And Scott Allan was what you were missing when st.johnstone bypassed your midfield.

Worrying stuff for you guys *if* you get promoted to join the big (diddy) boys next year.....

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hector? densboy?? etc.

You rangers guys need to take a closer look at my username: mythstoliveby.

You guys take a step back and think about that ;)

p.s. glad you agree that SA is better than Holt. And also glad that you're saying that you reckon SA is too poor to get a game for celtic. Just highlights the point me and DA said that celtic and their squad are light years ahead of the rangers. Oh dear - think you've shot yourself in the foot there....

Again, this was then...off the back of a very successful season, where he was winning football matches for Hibs.

Now he is unable to break into a poor celtic team, talking about the present is not 'revisionism', perhaps you should look up the meaning of that word since you like to use it a lot.

Oh sure, since he went to celtic he's now rubbish. Except when he played against AJAX he showed that this is not true. Very good!

I have not declared at any point that Holt is better than SA, no need to thank me for correcting you.

The obvious point to bring up when you say that you haven't said SA is better than Holt.

As for the "keep saying it and it must become true type thing....." Well it's pots and kettles eh Mr oldco = newco farce.....

And that stuff about the Ajax showing up SA - go have a look at the match reports. He bossed it when he came on and had one bad touch (just the same as MacGregor). If you think that makes him a bad player then you really do not know much about football.

Oh dearie me Hector, it is rather simple, if both players were playing then we could make comparisons, unfortunately only 1 is deemed good enough to play regular games of football by their relevant managers so we really cannot make comparisons who how they currently compare, please feel free to come back to me if he manages to turn things around.

You do keep repeating it, no amount of whatabouttery will change this, I think Apples and Oranges was really the idiom you were looking for.

I did read the match reports, they confirmed that Allan was at fault for the Ajax winning goal thus losing the game.

Oh dear, accusations of whatabouttery from the likes of you!!! Hypocritcal FC

The fact is that you lot all wanted him and you all rated him hugely - then as soon as he did the dirty on you he's no good and you lot prefer Holt. Have you any idea how childish that makes you look?

As does your interpretations of the Ajax reports - just ignoring the references to his good play and instead only focussing on his single mistake. Once again, mega childish approach to football.

As is the name calling for that matter.

Tell me Tedi, are you 12 years old?

You just stick to your comfort blanket that SA is maybe no good. The rest of us know better.

(and before you say "Why is he no getting a game then?" Go ask bennet.)

You are losing it here Hector.

The whatabottery tag was 100% spot on, you are hopelessly flailing about and now lashing out and predictably you introduced the oldco / newco stuff which has nothing to do with this discussion.

Let me make it clear, I did rate SA, not at any point have I called him better or worse than Holt, all I have tried to do is show why a comparison cannot be made at this point, Holt is winning us football games which is why I am happy, it has nothing to do with the player SA who cannot secure a starting place with celtic, once again I hope the lad turns his fortunes around and hopefully things do not go the way the last time he secured a move to a 'bigger club'

Allan has been injured for quite a wee while since joining us, he is now trying to get full fitness and will be hopefully getting more mins on the pitch.

Hibs said ........no thanks ya bunch of wanks.....they were not willing to take ginger bottles for the player.....

Roon ye.

Holt v Allan is like Aaron Ramsey v Adel Taarabt who is good at lower level, Holt wins

heHe, and here is the return of the wind up merchant who started all this SA/Holt debate!

In any situation like this, we all know by now (apart from Tedi it would seem) that we see what you say on an issue and then knwo that the sensible position is the opposite.

You're such a Troll. (I hope this parody account doesn't turn out to belong to Tedi becasue then I'd really be fearing for his mental health, even as a 12 year old....)

heHe, and here is the return of the wind up merchant who started all this SA/Holt debate!

In any situation like this, we all know by now (apart from Tedi it would seem) that we see what you say on an issue and then knwo that the sensible position is the opposite.

You're such a Troll. (I hope this parody account doesn't turn out to belong to Tedi becasue then I'd really be fearing for his mental health, even as a 12 year old....)

Listen mate, i'm not a troll. I'm a real fan who watches every minute of our great team playing, so I know more about skill levels of RFC players than most on the entire forum.

If I wanted to be a troll, I would go to hibs. net and pretend to be a Hibee but always moan about Stubbs being poor, or pretend to be a prem team fan who is worried about Rangers coming next season - I wouldn't pretend to be a Rangers fan who has a backbone to stand up for his club.

These are all my views and I fully believe every one of them, so from this point onwards every reply to my post that questions if I am really a rangers fan or if I'm a troll should actually be counted as a wasted post as it is a waste of time obviously.

Listen mate, i'm not a troll. I'm a real fan who watches every minute of our great team playing, so I know more about skill levels of RFC players than most on the entire forum.

If I wanted to be a troll, I would go to hibs. net and pretend to be a Hibee but always moan about Stubbs being poor, or pretend to be a prem team fan who is worried about Rangers coming next season - I wouldn't pretend to be a Rangers fan who has a backbone to stand up for his club.

These are all my views and I fully believe every one of them, so from this point onwards every reply to my post that questions if I am really a rangers fan or if I'm a troll should actually be counted as a wasted post as it is a waste of time obviously.

Ok, I believe you, you're not a troll.

Therefore, you must be a bona fide idiot.

Thanks for clearing that one up for us.

Usually you can tell what team someone supports by having a look through their posting history.

You have made 412 posts on this forum, how many posts about Rangers and how many posts about the team you support?

Hehe, thank you for your interest :)

My interest is in those who live by myths......thought that was pretty clear!

It was a simple enough question, 411 posts about Rangers and 1 about celtic when you were asking about SA, you are not really a football fan that much is clear.

Div should really add a new description, 'just here to troll about the Rangers'

Nope, I am a sociologist.

Work it out......

It was a simple enough question, 411 posts about Rangers and 1 about celtic when you were asking about SA, you are not really a football fan that much is clear.

Div should really add a new description, 'just here to laugh at the fans of Blue Vermin FC 1973 ( deceased ) & The Newcunto FC 2012'

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THERE'S A THREAD ALREADY RUNNING :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived