Rangers 2015/16 season thread

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Works the other way as well, even your own team has a good few former Celtic and Rangers youth players in its squad.

It costs a few bob to bring players through.

Celtic wouldn't be doing their job if they weren't looking at the best talent other Scottish club have.

It happens everywhere clubs buy players from other clubs.

Yes, but the moans about a resulting lack of competition, open up the OF to richly deserved ridicule.

Aye, cause two defeats in the first three games is a positive response.

I rarely come into this forum so don't know how valid your opinions are on your own club but let's be honest every time you speculate about Hibs you miss the target by quite some distance and this latest effort is another example of that.

Ridicule for what?

There is no OF..one of them is now deed.

Ridicule for criticising the competition that has been systematically weakened.

Don't kid yourself on the no OF front.

It's not gone away and you'll team up again to shit on everyone else soon enough.

I rarely come into this forum so don't know how valid your opinions are on your own club but let's be honest every time you speculate about Hibs you miss the target by quite some distance and this latest effort is another example of that.

That's your opinion and I can respect that.

I have my opinion, you have yours. It doesn't mean any of us are wrong, just that we have two different viewpoints on the Scott Allan transfer.

No big deal. No need to insinuate someone's opinions are invalid just because you disagree with them.

That's your opinion and I can respect that.

I have my opinion, you have yours. It doesn't mean any of us are wrong, just that we have two different viewpoints on the Scott Allan transfer.

No big deal. No need to insinuate someone's opinions are invalid just because you disagree with them.

Are you sure you've got the hang of P&B? :lol:

Is it OK for Aberdeen, Dundee Utd etc to buy from other teams?

It's up to the other clubs to keep hold of their players, many more move south than go to Celtic or Rangers so I don't think they systematically weaken the opposition.

There is no OF, there might be a new new firm, but the old firm is deed.

Aberdeen don't have a John Collins to insult the other teams they've plundered.

The OF is very much alive and will soon be kicking out at the others.

No John Collins this is true, but they do have a Stewart Milne, who had a real and genuine chance to end the unfair voting system which would have given Scottish Football the chance to install the fairer system that you so desire.

What did he do? he proved that self interest is far from limited to Rangers and celtic, funnily he has been given a remarkably easy ride by non OF fans.

I agree with you here

• 3 months later...

I stumbled on this video and was pleased to see we're getting round to this.

It'll be a stand overlooking the training pitches at Auchenhowie which will, primarily, serve the purpose to accommodate several dressing rooms for the unders- teams.

Although, I've always fancied we could get a wee stand in there and perhaps give fans access to open training sessions and unders- games etc. 

How have Hibs got on since he left?

Lolzers

That didn't work out very well did it?

Well enough

We will win this league by at least 15 points.

So far, pretty accurate.

I stumbled on this video and was pleased to see we're getting round to this.

It'll be a stand overlooking the training pitches at Auchenhowie which will, primarily, serve the purpose to accommodate several dressing rooms for the unders- teams.

Although, I've always fancied we could get a wee stand in there and perhaps give fans access to open training sessions and unders- games etc.

So, changing rooms then.

Should have wheeled in a couple of portacabins.

So, changing rooms then. Should have wheeled in a couple of portacabins.

post-47487-0-66957600-1459452634.jpg

:)

The ghost of John Eustace can still occasionally be spotted in our portakabins.

A wee stand and changing-rooms is the only solution.  I, for one, am pleased. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived