Rangers 2015/16 season thread

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wee hint to our hibs posters , titles aren't won in November , infact our friend cloney here could tell you all about how his team even managed to throw away a 5 point lead with 3 games remaining one magical magical month of May in the year 2005 .... #ebtmemories

Yes, 2012 would show that titles aren't won in November.

4th time if trying to win the challenge cup. To quote SHULL " oh my breeks"

Your argument is glib and shameless when you consider how many times have Hearts tried to win trophies such as the Premiership, Scottish Cup, etc. but failed compared to Rangers who have won every trophy more times than Hearts.

To quote Shull at 70 minutes "oh no, let's leave this match early while it's only 2, I need to take a week off Pie & Bovril now & change my breeks & get soaked on the way home."

Your argument is glib and shameless when you consider how many times have Hearts tried to win trophies such as the Premiership, Scottish Cup, etc. but failed compared to Rangers who have won every trophy more times than Hearts.

To quote Shull at 70 minutes "oh no, let's leave this match early while it's only 2, I need to take a week off Pie & Bovril now & change my breeks & get soaked on the way home."

Exactly what motivates this incessant stream of diarrhoea..?

Archived