Rangers 2015/16 season thread

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allan didn't 'boss' any league considering Hibs didn't even get thru playoffs, he was the focal point of a basic Hibs yes but Holt didn't get a game as he was on loan at a better level Sheffield Wed who wanted to sign him. Hearts will be kicking themselves he left, you can say the 'he didn't get a game' argument about Pogba too but Holt will show everyone his class next season

:lol:

Allan bossed the league last season and Holt couldn't even get a game.

You are a fucking idiot.

Why don't you start watching the highlights of him because Hibs won't get a player like his quality again even though Holt is better

post-64885-14488430639416_thumb.jpg

Can't wait to see the team lift this cup in April before our holidays before the premier league raid for 55

It will be one of the finest days of the journey - including the 6-2 turnaround thrashing of Hibs - that will remain in Rangers' history forever because it's in the journey period right when magic hat came

Ps look at Deilas article "Ronny's getting himself therapy" if he needs therapy now what about next season (?????) .....

Why don't you start watching the highlights of him because Hibs won't get a player like his quality again even though Holt is better

For a start, Holt was at Sheffield United who are a league lower, not Wednesday.

They also declined to sign Holt as well.

Your posts belong with the other retards on Rangers Media you moron :lol:

Allan didn't 'boss' any league considering Hibs didn't even get thru playoffs, he was the focal point of a basic Hibs yes but Holt didn't get a game as he was on loan at a better level Sheffield Wed who wanted to sign him. Hearts will be kicking themselves he left, you can say the 'he didn't get a game' argument about Pogba too but Holt will show everyone his class next season

Please go back and check who was the Championship player of the year as voted for by the players, you know, the ones who he played against throughout the course of the season.

you can say the 'he didn't get a game' argument about Pogba too

That is by far one of the worst posts I have ever read on this forum :lol: :lol:

Paul fucking Pogba ffs :lol: :lol:

For a start, Holt was at Sheffield United who are a league lower, not Wednesday.

They also declined to sign Holt as well.

Your posts belong with the other retards on Rangers Media you moron :lol:

You seem to have researched more biased information about holt and Rangers than you do about your own championship fodder club of peasants who all wannabe Celtic 'Nobles'

You seem to have researched more biased information about holt than you do about your own championship fodder club of peasants who all aspire to be Celtic Nobles

Erm, no.

It's a well known fact that Holt played for Sheffield United, not Sheffield Wednesday. And that they declined not to sign him. That is not 'biased information'.

Fodder club of peasants :lol:

Hibernian were around long before Celtic were, and have been around longer than your new shambles of an outfit.

Erm, no.

It's a well known fact that Holt played for Sheffield United, not Sheffield Wednesday. And that they declined not to sign him. That is not 'biased information'.

Fodder club of peasants :lol:

Hibernian were around long before Celtic were, and have been around longer than your new shambles of an outfit.

More well known that hibs

Can't argue with that. There was always going to be a lot of media interest in the tribute act of a dead club.

Yes more media interest and general interest in Rangers because of a lot of Phil wannabes like you and King Dom plus because Rangers are the only show in town and are like the Scottish Barca now with Magic Hat post-64885-14488501761049_thumb.jpg

Yes more media interest and general interest in Rangers because of a lot of Phil wannabes like you and King Dom plus because Rangers are the only show in town and are like the Scottish Barca now with Magic Hat attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1448850173.182670.jpg

:lol:

Please keep on going, this is tremendous.

:lol: Good god it's like being back in secondary school with all the deluded Rangers fans (Course, back then they supported the original club, RIP in Peace). Kind of a shame I'd left before they died and activated one of their horcruxes.

Those fans were something special... no seriously, angered at the slightest thing, didn't take defeat well and came up with pitiful excuse after pitiful excuse.... no wonder Martin reminds me off them

Allan bossed the league last season and Holt couldn't even get a game.

I think Allan would have been a good signing for Rangers but I also questioned when Rangers were making bids whether it was worth spending hundreds of thousands on a player who may have struggled to get a regular starting spot and who would have also been able to sign a pre-contract in January. Rangers wanted him for the Premiership so it made much more sense just to wait rather than spend money on a player not required until the following season anyway.

As for Holt, he seems a far better player now than the one who joined at the start of the season. He's improved significantly and hopefully that will continue. It's been a gradual build up for Holt but the £65k spent by Rangers has so far been great business. Will he instantly be worth £1m upon promotion to the Premiership? That's debatable but I'd say he'd need to prove his quality week in week out for a season in the top league first before teams down south would consider spending anywhere near that amount.

I think Allan would have been a good signing for Rangers but I also questioned when Rangers were making bids whether it was worth spending hundreds of thousands on a player who may have struggled to get a regular starting spot and who would have also been able to sign a pre-contract in January. Rangers wanted him for the Premiership so it made much more sense just to wait rather than spend money on a player not required until the following season anyway.

If Rangers really had just wanted him for the top flight though, they would have been far wiser to have left him alone last summer.

It was turning his head that took him to Celtic ultimately.

I think they really wanted him for this season for the impact it could have on Hibs, as much as the impact it might have on themselves.

If Rangers really had just wanted him for the top flight though, they would have been far wiser to have left him alone last summer. It was turning his head that took him to Celtic ultimately. I think they really wanted him for this season for the impact it could have on Hibs, as much as the impact it might have on themselves.

They may have been wiser not to bid for Allan but there was no outcome that wasn't beneficial to Rangers' championship hopes. There was 3 things that could have happened, 1) Hibs keep an unhappy player. 2) He joins Rangers and 3) he leaves Hibs for some other team. (Rotherham and Wigan were interested so it wasn't just Rangers' interest that had him considering leaving Hibs)

So was it unwise? I'd say it wasn't for the very reason you mentioned, the bids were (in my opinion) an effort to lower squad morale at Hibs. Rangers knew they'd get by with or without Allan in the team. Hibs however, would have difficulty bringing in a player of similar quality.

They may have been wiser not to bid for Allan but there was no outcome that wasn't beneficial to Rangers' championship hopes. There was 3 things that could have happened, 1) Hibs keep an unhappy player. 2) He joins Rangers and 3) he leaves Hibs for some other team. (Rotherham and Wigan were interested so it wasn't just Rangers' interest that had him considering leaving Hibs)

So was it unwise? I'd say it wasn't for the very reason you mentioned, the bids were (in my opinion) an effort to lower squad morale at Hibs. Rangers knew they'd get by with or without Allan in the team. Hibs however, would have difficulty bringing in a player of similar quality.

How have Hibs got on since he left?

And yet the upshot is that Hibs got decent players in from the club they did eventually deal with over Allan.

That wouldn't have been the case had they accepted Rangers' bids.

Hibs also got the morale boost of pissing Rangers off with the Allan deal that was eventually done. As nsr says, it was just another example of inflated posturing from Rangers, the type their gormless fans love.

It was unwise though, if Allan was a player they really wanted for the future.

Archived