Best Pub Names

Somewhere Else in Dunfermline

The only time I've been I went and put a Radiohead song on the jukebox, but Simply The Best came on before my selection, so it looked like I was a massive ***.

Some Aussie pubs that come to m ind are the Wobbly Boot Hotel in Boggabilla, NSW, The Lucky Shag in Perth WA, OG Hotel, Klemzig SA (think this one is/was pub with shortest name in Australia), the Fortune of War in the Rocks, Sydney and the Benjamin on Franklin, Franklin Street, Adelaide. Have been in all except the Wobbly Boot although have worn them once or twice..

Smallest pub in the world? :ph34r:

The tynie arms

*cough*failed morning sickness pillwith side effects - arms *cough*

We used to know the sundial pub in Bury has the Broken Arns being that it was right next to the A&E hospital.

The pub is still there the hospital is now an housing estate.

You have an accident in Bury now you have to go up to Fairfield Hospickle which somehow as survived from the time it was the old Bury workhouse.

Grimbo

More "Unacceptable Pub Names". There's a pub next to a training college we used to go to in Stone, just outside Stoke called "The Labour in Vain" and the sign was a white woman trying to scrub the colour out of a black child.

Some Aussie pubs that come to m ind are the Wobbly Boot Hotel in Boggabilla, NSW, The Lucky Shag in Perth WA, OG Hotel, Klemzig SA (think this one is/was pub with shortest name in Australia), the Fortune of War in the Rocks, Sydney and the Benjamin on Franklin, Franklin Street, Adelaide. Have been in all except the Wobbly Boot although have worn them once or twice..

There's a pub on Chapel Street in Melbourne called 'The Dick' with the adjoining bottleshop named 'The Dick Liquor.'

Archived