2015/16 Champions League

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody doubts they're an excellent footballing side. They're utter shitebags, which is hilarious.! :lol:

Are they? Not sure what the current definition of a shitebag is, but in my day it was someone who ran away from Norman Hunter, Ron Harris et al.

With football being a little less aggressive this weather, I'd guess that you are suggesting they are bottlers?

If so (and I may be wrong) I'm not sure this side have bottled anything this season??

Are they? Not sure what the current definition of a shitebag is, but in my day it was someone who ran away from Norman Hunter, Ron Harris et al.

With football being a little less aggressive this weather, I'd guess that you are suggesting they are bottlers?

If so (and I may be wrong) I'm not sure this side have bottled anything this season??

The words "this season" would seem crucial here.

The words "this season" would seem crucial here.

Absolutely. Even the South African cricket team managed to dispel the label 'chokers', so there is always a chance Arsenal will not bottle big matches. (Which is different to being outplayed by better European teams!)

Absolutely. Even the South African cricket team managed to dispel the label 'chokers', so there is always a chance Arsenal will not bottle big matches. (Which is different to being outplayed by better European teams!)

It's not the 'big' matches they have to worry about being shitehouses in, you only have to look very recently to Norwich and West Brom.

By finishing second most of the time, they then got Monaco last year and messed that up.

To be the best you've got to beat the best. Although your chances reduce if you draw Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich on the way to the final.

Fair play to Arsenal for getting out of that group they were in a sticky situation.

They also had about 10 years running of getting outrageously easy draws in the group stage, so it balances out.

Yeah i suppose so - if they get drawn against Bayern Real or Barca you can forget about them anyway.

Archived