BLATTER GONE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FAI have admitted they've been paid 'millions of Euros' to not contest the Henry handball through the courts. :lol:

:lol:

3-0 match awarded to Scotland vs Southern Oirland. Thank you 8)

The FAI have admitted they've been paid 'millions of Euros' to not contest the Henry handball through the courts. :lol:

I thought this was hilarious at first but isn't it just an out of court settlement similar to what you might reach with a company if you slipped on their floor and broke your hip etc?

I thought this was hilarious at first but isn't it just an out of court settlement similar to what you might reach with a company if you slipped on their floor and broke your hip etc?

No cause it was never set to go to court

It was also kept a secret

It was just a hush hush pay off

It's clear Fifa were absolutely shiting themselves over any prospective jiggery-pokery in their affairs, but who the f**k in their right mind seriously believed it was anything more than a tantrum, let alone write a cheque......and, upon which matter, while its open season on the fatcats, is anyone even interested to know what they've actually done with it....and if it even reached their account. I'll pluck the figure of 10m out of the sky, and guess whoever sneaked that back in mightnt have had the easiest job declaring it........

Personally i think every country should get 1 vote and if in the world's top 40, 2 votes, top 20, 3 votes, top 10, 4 votes. This would keep democracy in FIFA but also put the footballing countries first. So Germany had more of a say than some diddy country like Monserrat or England

whilst the voting should be reformed, I don't think members success in men's football should be the qualifier. I personally think a Fifa 'security council' might be the way to go, with some permanent members and rotating other members from developing countries. That council would need to unanimously agree to pass a reform. Also maybe reduce the power of the president.

Archived