Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully just a short term deal to provide a bit of cover then.

Deal is to end of season - players wont sign short term deals due to January transfer window and restrictions on number of clubs you can play for in a season.

He's an experienced keeper who might even help Sneddon develop. Let's forget the negative shite and focus on keeping up the recent improvement.

Adam's career has went nowhere, starting from before he was with us first time round. There's a good reason for that.

I'm happy to get behind him however I also think he comes across as an arse. I'm guessing Jamie will be in goals again this Sunday then rested after that until the next round of the Scottish?

Deal is to end of season - players wont sign short term deals due to January transfer window and restrictions on number of clubs you can play for in a season.

He's an experienced keeper who might even help Sneddon develop. Let's forget the negative shite and focus on keeping up the recent improvement.

I wasn't being negative. Like most others I feel that Sneddon has done a great job and he clearly has an injury which needs rested. I don't rate Adam much on his past spell with us but I understand the reason behind bringing him in.

Jimmy Nicol always believed in nurturing the young players and developing them, it's a crying shame that the new management don't have the same ethos.

He brought in players who had been youngsters at his previous clubs - Scullion, Campbell, Stewart, Halsman and Toshney and complimented them by signing some utter dross like Kane, Sutherland and Jurisic.And then never played any of them.

I wasn't being negative. Like most others I feel that Sneddon has done a great job and he clearly has an injury which needs rested. I don't rate Adam much on his past spell with us but I understand the reason behind bringing him in.

Wasn't meaning you OCITV. Just some negative posts below and I dunno how to multi quote on my phone!

I see no problem with the signing of Grant Adam. He is a keeper who has potential to play at a much higher level but just been unable to do so yet in my opinion.

Jamie Sneddon has been in excellent form yes but we need a decent number two in the event of an injury.

If Grant comes in as number one then that is probably because Sneddon is carrying an injury

I remember being abroad in 2014 watching Dundee win 2 0 against a decent starting 11 side being Manchester City with Grant Adam keeping a clean sheet.

Good move by the club especially at League One Level

He brought in players who had been youngsters at his previous clubs - Scullion, Campbell, Stewart, Halsman and Toshney and complimented them by signing some utter dross like Kane, Sutherland and Jurisic.And then never played any of them.

I get your point, was really meaning the youths/apprentices at the club atm, talent not being utilised.

Wasn't meaning you OCITV. Just some negative posts below and I dunno how to multi quote on my phone!

No worries mate.

Sneddon has been a real find for us and the boy has huge potential. It is right to protect him as he is carrying an injury and nobody wants to see it endanger his future career. Adams wages hopefully won't be overly large and he does have experience. From what I remember Adam was a good shot stopper but also made a good few howlers. Should be interesting.

Why not just get behind the team and the club - we've got things moving forward now and we need support and enthusiasm to build on that not pointless carping

:cry:

If calling out Adam for being an arse is unacceptable from fans then you really have to question why they should come running to help out whilst him and Findlay sing their bigoted shite.

:cry:

If calling out Adam for being an arse is unacceptable from fans then you really have to question why they should come running to help out whilst him and Findlay sing their bigoted shite.

Don't even know what you are on about or why you felt the need to post

Archived