Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe not but it's pretty unusual to have three keepers at this level. Just seemed strange because I thought you had signed Adam to cover the injury to Sneddon with a youth player being on the bench.

In a few weeks time you'll have Sneddon back available, who after the season he has had and the potential he has exhibited it would be fair to say he deserves his chance to keep the shirt, then you'll have Grant Adam and this other lad? Just seems strange to spend part of a budget on an extra keeper, admittedly this new guy could well be getting paid peanuts with the opportunity of sitting on the bench at Ibrox.

But the "youth goalkeeper" who has been on the bench is also ruled out due to injury

As I recall he is cup tied.

He is cup-tied. He played for us v Arbroath. He's not allowed to play against his parent club according to SPFL rules. Would imagine it would be the same for SFA rules.

Anyway. He isn't our player at the moment and don't you have to be registered by the Friday to play at the weekend?

ETA. Missed the bit about playing against us.

As I thought played against Arbroath therefore cup tied.

I suspect Rangers will be holding back on any future loan deal and certainly will not want him playing against them. In my opinion any future loan deal will boil down to our cup tie result and potentially the subsequent draw should Rangers progress i.e. not to lend him to a club who could impact on their progress,

As I thought played against Arbroath therefore cup tied.

I suspect Rangers will be holding back on any future loan deal and certainly will not want him playing against them. In my opinion any future loan deal will boil down to our cup tie result and potentially the subsequent draw should Rangers progress i.e. not to lend him to a club who could impact on their progress,

The only two clubs that would impact would be Hibs and at a massive stretch Falkirk. The cup result and draw is irrelevant.

More likely to loan him to a championship club that could take points off the above two but i would guess they would want a clause that he plays which might be an issue.

Archived