Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

'On the Bench' - that's my point.

What is your point? Your first post was Jimmy Nicholl "always believed in nurturing the young players and developing them" then when proved wrong, you said you were "really meaning the youths/apprentices at the club atm, talent not being utilised."

This season Jamie Sneddon is the only youth player to have broken into the first team. Jimmy Nicholl brought through one player in his last spell - Craig Johnston. From our Under 20s, Shaun Hunter, Ryan McDonald, Josh Thomson, Harvey Swann and Cameron Muirhead have all featured on the bench this season

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cry:

If calling out Adam for being an arse is unacceptable from fans then you really have to question why they should come running to help out whilst him and Findlay sing their bigoted shite.

This post has no relevance whatsoever but it always amuses me when pars fans feel the need to comment on Cowdenbeath topics which are not related to their own club.

What is your point? Your first post was Jimmy Nicholl "always believed in nurturing the young players and developing them" then when proved wrong, you said you were "really meaning the youths/apprentices at the club atm, talent not being utilised."

This season Jamie Sneddon is the only youth player to have broken into the first team. Jimmy Nicholl brought through one player in his last spell - Craig Johnston. From our Under 20s, Shaun Hunter, Ryan McDonald, Josh Thomson, Harvey Swann and Cameron Muirhead have all featured on the bench this season

My original post was referring to the youths/apprentices as opposed to young players - i obviously didn't make myself very clear when I referred to youngsters when I should have said apprentices. my bag for not making that clear.

But, how many of them have actually got off the bench and onto the pitch? Why not give them a chance? Surely that's the only way to give them experience?

Not happy about Adam. Boy is a total arsehole on and off the park.

Agree. Just as things were looking better (although losing some of the current loan players will cause us big problems, unless we get players as good as them).

I am always positive, but there is a limit. This has to be one of the worst signings we have ever made. Really hope Sneddon plays on Sunday, even if he is carrying an injury. I don't trust Adam.

Agree. Just as things were looking better (although losing some of the current loan players will cause us big problems, unless we get players as good as them).

I am always positive, but there is a limit. This has to be one of the worst signings we have ever made. Really hope Sneddon plays on Sunday, even if he is carrying an injury. I don't trust Adam.

Adam is cup-tied.

My original post was referring to the youths/apprentices as opposed to young players - i obviously didn't make myself very clear when I referred to youngsters when I should have said apprentices. my bag for not making that clear.

But, how many of them have actually got off the bench and onto the pitch? Why not give them a chance? Surely that's the only way to give them experience?

Their time will come if they are good enough. The team is on a good run and the shape/ line up fairly settled so absolutely no need to throw in untried kids.

Not really sure what you are getting at but you sound like you have a bit of a personal gripe with the management or club?

Is your kid an apprentice at Cowdenbeath? A St Mirren fan with only four posts and they're all in a Cowdenbeath thread...

Jimmy Nicol always believed in nurturing the young players and developing them, it's a crying shame that the new management don't have the same ethos.

That's just lies. Jimmy Nichol signed every player he could get his hands on. At least 30 played for the first team last season which is scandalous for a club of our stature.

One of the worst signings we have ever made is an extreme exaggeration.

Grant Adam clearly wants to prove he has what it takes to be a number one keeper and comes with good comments from his previous manager.See the Greenock Telegraph online for details.

Sneddon has played exceptionally well and I hope he has a very bright future at our club but he appears to be injured and we need to bring in a decent keeper.

We made a lot worse signings last season, even the start of this season. I would have had Grant in the summer instead of Michael Andrews.

Re the youths don't know how anyone can say we never give young boys a chance you just have to look at our side on Saturday - three of the starters Sneddon, Milne and Callaghan have been modern apprentices in the recent past, in Sneddon's case he still is, and on the bench CJ has came through the youths with Harvey Swann and Ryan McDonald currently in the u20 side.

Also if fit former apprentices Dean Brett and Kyle Miller would have played.

One of the worst signings we have ever made is an extreme exaggeration.

Grant Adam clearly wants to prove he has what it takes to be a number one keeper and comes with good comments from his previous manager.See the Greenock Telegraph online for details.

Sneddon has played exceptionally well and I hope he has a very bright future at our club but he appears to be injured and we need to bring in a decent keeper.

Adam has had plenty of chances at plenty of clubs. Awful signing. Don't trust him one bit.

He played against St Mirren on BBC Alba earlier this season and he was absolutely awful.

I remember watching him play for Airdrie years ago though and he looked alright, doubt he'll play though, he'll tip up at Airdrie next summer.

Adam has had plenty of chances at plenty of clubs. Awful signing. Don't trust him one bit.

The club have to do something and decent keepers don't grow on trees and I've seen plenty poor ones this season. It's asking a lot for a youngster to play week after week with an injury. We got a few hammerings last season and we had one of the best, if not the best keeper in the league.

We have to believe the club know what they are doing. The last thing we want is to start a game with some folk giving our own keeper a hard time.

He played against St Mirren on BBC Alba earlier this season and he was absolutely awful.

I remember watching him play for Airdrie years ago though and he looked alright, doubt he'll play though, he'll tip up at Airdrie next summer.

As he always does. Seems to be the ony club where he performs well and consistently.

The club have to do something and decent keepers don't grow on trees and I've seen plenty poor ones this season. It's asking a lot for a youngster to play week after week with an injury. We got a few hammerings last season and we had one of the best, if not the best keeper in the league.

We have to believe the club know what they are doing. The last thing we want is to start a game with some folk giving our own keeper a hard time.

Oh, I'm sorry. We should all be proud of the drink driving bigot who is a shit keeper as well. Someone we can depend on and the kids can look up to. That better?

Away and grow up

Really? You guys chuffed with yourselves? Ian Campbell last season now this. Well done. This P&B fair puts you off being a Cowden fan. Will leave you lot alone to pat yourselves on the back and cry when anyone questions anything.

Archived