Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

Remember Cameron snapping the ref and nearly causing the game to be abandoned at East End a few years back. Still not the maddest manager you've had. I'm sure I remember Tam Steven (sp?) being a grade A bam.

An amateur compared to the legend Paddy Dolan. Jailed for drug offences and having a loaded shotgun under his bed.

Still, the two of them are better than the embarrassment of having Jim leishman at your Club.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Settle a debate lads.

In the last 10 years or so how many managers have been sacked straight after a defeat to us?

Name them if you can.

Harry Cairney resigned after we beat Arbroath 3-0 in our Championship winning season.

David Hannah left as caretaker manager of Montrose after we beat them. Earlier Jim Weir was sacked by the same club after we beat them 2-1.

Jim Duffy resigned after we beat Brechin in the play-offs...

I'll keep a list here -

Bobby Connor (Ayr United in February 2007 after we beat United 2-0)

Harry Cairney (Arbroath)

John McGlashan (Arboath)

Jim Duffy (Brechin City)

David Winnie (Dumbarton)

Steve Kirk (East Fife)

David Hannah (Montrose)

Jim Weir (Montrose)

Gordon Dalziel (Raith Rovers)

Dick Campbell (Forfar)

Gary Bollan (Airdrie)

I posted this ages ago on the infowire page and then forgot all about updating it. Have added ones in italics.

Still can't believe Jocky Scott dodged the Halbeath Road lynch mob to manage us for another week after the Willie Callaghan game.

He actually inexplicably got another fortnight after that game (0-0 draw at Boghead, 2-1 defeat to Morton at EEP briefly featuring Lindsay Hamilton as linesman).

Archived