Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing how on the odd occasion we start doing well in a European tie, rare I know mind you, that the level of posts and activity on these threads dies a death eh?

Not really. We all just went and put the kettle on for a nice wee cuppa.

I was going to get in touch with Ronnie to ask for his decorators number. Given the high fives and hugs, it's clear he's pretty happy about papering over the cracks....... Whoosh!

Amazing how on the odd occasion we start doing well in a European tie, rare I know mind you, that the level of posts and activity on these threads dies a death eh?

Yes, our laughter has been silenced as Celtic secure yet more points, bringing their total to an impressive three from a possible of just eighteen.

A few years ago the g&gyins would've been rampaging aboot the carpark after the last few years euro results, now they don't really care.

They are more interested in legal matters concerning Rangers.

A few years ago the g&gyins would've been rampaging aboot the carpark after the last few years euro results, now they don't really care.

They are more interested in legal matters concerning Rangers.

Tonight's result wasn't actually that bad, taken on its own. I don't think anyone is chuffed with the overall performance (tonight or in general) and the majority want Ronny or Lawwell gone.

Personally don't really know too much about Rangers' legal matters. I gather that they were found to have screwed the taxman but that was the old club but the new club is allegedly the same club as long as you're not talking about creditors or taxes and some criminal is going to save them from the evil clutches of a fatty who sells cheap sporting goods.

Archived