Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

Getting beaten 2-1 at home by Ajax isn't really that bad a result.. Ajax are a well-resourced time (they are slightly richer than Celtic, IIRC) and have got plenty pedigree in Europe. Where the Delia era has done so woefully is in failing to achieve results which would allow them to cope with getting beaten off Ajax.

'Losing' to Legia... 1pt off Salzburg... losing to Maribor... 0pts off Molde.

Mind you, it's probably the fault of the rest of us for not preparing them.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting beaten 2-1 at home by Ajax isn't really that bad a result.. Ajax are a well-resourced time (they are slightly richer than Celtic, IIRC) and have got plenty pedigree in Europe. Where the Delia era has done so woefully is in failing to achieve results which would allow them to cope with getting beaten off Ajax.

'Losing' to Legia... 1pt off Salzburg... losing to Maribor... 0pts off Molde.

Mind you, it's probably the fault of the rest of us for not preparing them.

Ffs Ajax were awful tonight .

Shite, Ajax were pretty rotten too but they were better than us and deserved the win.

Never seen Griffiths play so bad, crackin player but of all the nights to put in a stinker it had to be tonight... Charlie had the right idea haha, what a fanny. Guess like the rest of us he'd just seen enough pish for one night.

I watched it on Celtic TV so I missed Suttons performance... Shame it sound like a good one. I got Tommy Boyd whining about the ref all night... a ref who honestly I thought did US favours if anyone.

Can't wait for our next Euro campaign, I'm certain Ronny is the man for the job. Hopefully they'll get that new comp for the slop that gets knocked out Europa, sure we could balls that up too.

Mulgrew just remembered he's left the wean in the motor

He's just remembered he's left his wean in the motor in the car park.

nope he realised he left his wean in the car AGAIN

I didn't realise he had triplets.

Well, I said it pre match, Mulgrew in a Celtic jersey is as good as a man down...

Thought last nights game was fairly entertaining. Two sides who made a lot of mistakes and can't defend for shit producing an end to end game with a lot of good chances at both ends. Griffiths should have had a couple at least and could definitely have set up a few as well.

Difficult to see Deila coming back from last night. His record in Europe is poor but in the 2 games v Ajax as well as the game v Fenerbahce I thought they played relatively well. The defence again though, and particularly Boyata.....

Archived