Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

He wouldn't have been at the game anyway.

True, but he'll have been walking by the stadium somehow, no doubt trying to piece together a wonderful composition of prose to justify why it can't be Celtics fault that our football is poor.

Yes Rico I do remember Clydebank. I also remember when you developed and brought young Scottish players into your team and onto greater things with and beyond Celtic.

Enjoy your walk.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, I actually think we can beat Ajax at home

We'll wipe the floor with this lot.

warnock.png

Maybe there should be a third tier European 'competition' for bottling dross clubs like Celtic, something like that might be more their level.

Mind you the exact same thing was being said when they were pumped into the Europa League, and they've finished bottom of their group.

Sportsound must have been watching a different game. Saying there were positives to take take from the game and signs of improvement. Thought both sides were very poor, Ajax just slightly less crap.

Tbf, I think it's only Pat Bonner that's saying that.

Sutton is exactly what's missing in Scottish fitba. Well paid professionals get away with mollycoddling managers and arselickers with notepads far too much.

Yeah, another pundit completely obsessed with Celtic and with no idea about the other clubs is exactly what we need

Yet here you are denigrating The Sellick's European efforts. Maybe its not just Sutton who's obsessed with them. Eh??? When was the last time anyone gave a f**k about their team turning to shite in.Scotland?? Maybe you didnt bother too much when the Belarussian miners turfed Saints out, eh??? The games a fuckin joke. Needs more rage.

Where's Rico when you need him?

Rico is 'needed' in the same way I 'need' a brain tumour. Any absence of his is a welcome one.

Hopefully he and other bigot-sympathising Celtic fans like him are hurting badly though.

Surely, surely, surely the SFA will now allow Celtic B into the league set up. Right now. Just kick out one of the diddy ones no one knows and replace them mid-season. Scottish football depends on it.

Nominate Albion Rovers - All the punters of Coatbridge would rather support Celtic B anyway.

Archived