If you could sign 3 players....

Larsson obviously

Muravcik - we could use that creativity

Not sure about third - McGeady or Wanyama maybe

I'd replace McGeady/Wanyama with Johan Mjallby or Alan Stubbs, as Lubo would provide the spark in midfield, Larsson the obvious goalscoring prowess and all-round brilliant work up front, and Mjallby would give us some solidity at the back, and a massive threat at set-pieces, or else Stubbs for both his general defensive ability and the fact we probably haven't had as good a passer of the ball at the back since.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee had quite a team back in the day when you look at some of the players quoted in this thread. Can somebody remind me what they achieved in terms of league position, cup success, runs in Europe, etc? Cheers.

Dundee had quite a team back in the day when you look at some of the players quoted in this thread. Can somebody remind me what they achieved in terms of league position, cup success, runs in Europe, etc? Cheers.

Good effort but not sure many people will bite.

Absolutely f**k all, f**k all.

Archived