The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

You discussing a title challenge...[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

We have more league titles than your absolute rabble of a football club have won; get back in your horrible little box then.

1496535710731.jpg

1496535777385.jpg
1496535745791.jpg

Thanks for your opinion on the matter. Of course it was in response to VT's attempts to bait Ayr fans.

As for making a c**t of oneself. You spent an awful long time researching your similarly feeble response....a bit like your team last season.

^^^ word salad

35 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

From those roasters? Surely notemoji3.png

Ah who better to defend him than those who have it much, much worse than us?

Ha ha! Like I need defending from you halfwits....

Be honest, you had a decent two thirds of a season last year. If you have a third of a decent season you'll do well.

11 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Be honest, you had a decent two thirds of a season last year. If you have a third of a decent season you'll do well.

:blink:

2 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

You've still not addressed my point about your own record in challenging for the title, you dribbling simpleton.

Why do you feel the need to mock Morton for failing to challenge for the title when Falkirk have also failed to do so in every single season since relegation?

You've still not addressed my point about your own record in challenging for the title, you dribbling simpleton.
Why do you feel the need to mock Morton for failing to challenge for the title when Falkirk have also failed to do so in every single season since relegation?

And I am a dribbling simpleton?[emoji16]

Broken record comes to mind...

6 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Glad to see you're still knocking around, jimmy boy. Don't start sharing needles again. :thumbsdown You know it makes sense!

Glad you're OK Gammy. I was worried as you hadn't been polluting your favourite St Mirren threads lately:thumsup2

9 hours ago, GiGi said:

Try to stay off the Buckfast when posting.....emerald boy:wacko:

1 hour ago, Toby said:

It just comes naturally for decades when you've been totally insignificant and in our shadow:lol:

Edited by jimmy boo
Irons

2 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

It's just come naturally for decades when you've been totally insignificant and in our shadow:lol:

In your shadow yet we've comfortably finished higher in the league than St Mirren the past 2 seasons. If we're so insignificant why do you post regularly on our threads :rolleyes: