The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

🤣

8 hours ago, Chippyminton said:

Don't lose any sleep over it. He does exactly the same to me - especially when I post anything remotely humble, fair or complimentary about any of our opponents. Throwing out reds is, after all, so much easier than taking the time to express a point of view. I expect us both to get reds for these posts, too - but I'll somehow manage to struggle through my day without topping myself in a fit of depression caused by a backwards step in the P&B popularity contest.

I wish you a good day and a victorious weekend for The Famous.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  100% predictable and pleasing reaction from the 'Morton-thread-Laurel-&-Hardy'. Go on go on go on go on go on - red-card this, too.

I don't care.

No-one does.

You have yourselves a nice evening, now.

Screenshot2023-09-01204554.thumb.jpg.5dea22bc7e9e7406d6a494df29f5ffee.jpg

Edited by Chippyminton

49 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  100% predictable and pleasing reaction from the 'Morton-thread-Laurel-&-Hardy'. Go on go on go on go on go on - red-card this, too.

I don't care.

No-one does.

You have yourselves a nice evening, now.

Screenshot2023-09-01204554.thumb.jpg.5dea22bc7e9e7406d6a494df29f5ffee.jpg

Well you're certainly demonstrating that you don't care, by this blubbering meltdown and all.

12 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Morton Web site.

What's happening with the site? Few of the drop down pages work. With News and one other ok.

While I got my season e-ticket and added it to my phone wallet I missed you had to get a new physical season card.

Well no you don't. You just go onto Fanbase using your login details (or easier - through the link on the email confirming your season ticket purchase as an e-ticket) and use your phone from there as your ST. A physical season card is now totally redundant - that's the point of the exercise.

10 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Please note I have been to at least double the number of Morton games you have attended, assuming you have managed 75% attendance in your period following the Ton.

Consider that condescending pish noted and then filed immediately in the bin where it belongs.

11 hours ago, virginton said:

Consider that condescending pish noted and then filed immediately in the bin where it belongs.

11 hours ago, virginton said:

Well you're certainly demonstrating that you don't care, by this blubbering meltdown and all.

Ooft.......    😁

Total lack of self-awareness there, champ.

If it's "condescending pish" and "blubbering nonsense" that you're after, from someone who cares way too much about stuff on this cesspit, look no further than your own hysterical contributions on the Raith v Morton thread.......  y'know, the stuff that got you banned for a while? Try to read it objectively, maybe you'll learn something about yourself and how you're regarded.............

(no, of course you won't. 😁)

3 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

Back to back shaming home defeats. Not to worry though Dougie probably has another couple of over the hill mates in the pipeline who need something to fill in between their next tattoos. 

Oh dear, the love in for White Chino Man does seem to be on the wane. Damn shame!!

18 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

What position is Alex King? We are supposedly getting an attacking midfielder from a championship club but couldn’t come yesterday as the first team had injuries. Wondered if he could be coming on loan. 

Broadfoot might be available on loan if you’re patient…

1 hour ago, SLClyde said:

What position is Alex King? We are supposedly getting an attacking midfielder from a championship club but couldn’t come yesterday as the first team had injuries. Wondered if he could be coming on loan. 

King tends to be better going forward so I would say he checks that box.

Imrie did say someone was close to being loaned out so I'd suggest it's either him or, potentially, Jack Bearne.

24 minutes ago, ClydeTon said:

King tends to be better going forward so I would say he checks that box.

Imrie did say someone was close to being loaned out so I'd suggest it's either him or, potentially, Jack Bearne.

If Bearne or King go out on loan there needs to be players coming in that are better options than those 2 and will push for a start.

5 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

If Bearne or King go out on loan there needs to be players coming in that are better options than those 2 and will push for a start.

Imo we would be better off just keeping them in the first team, they're both quality players. I would have King over Wilson ten times out of ten. - Also, there is no risk we end up unable to replace whichever one leaves, in such a scenario.

Unsure why Imrie seems reluctant to play King, McGrattan, or, in particular, Bearne.

MCT come out and say that money is available to Dougie who is waiting for the right players which are clearly guys on loan when the premiership teams settle down on their squads, shock horror. It's good to see that the local rag of a newspaper where firmly shown up once more for firing out misleading headlines and grabbing random comments made by the manager post Partick game and making it out like there is some sort of major financial disaster at Morton in terms of transfer budget, pleasing.