The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Quitongo ahead of that team yesterday = a promotion juggernaut IMO. Oliver has played really well recently but I think that having all three of Lindsay, Tidser and Murdoch in the middle of the park will give us control of any difficult game from the centre of the park.

2 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Hopefully this link works, but I've just seen yer man Gavin Gunning giving a Crewe player a properly solid bodying. He doesn't even flinch.

Say it with me: "Con-cussion"

7 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Hopefully this link works, but I've just seen yer man Gavin Gunning giving a Crewe player a properly solid bodying. He doesn't even flinch.

Great defending. If you can't get the ball, get the man.

The money we've made from the cup runs should be used to offer Russell, Murdoch & Tidser new long term contracts.

Russell hasn't been playing great recently but we know what he's capable of and is one of the best left backs in the league.

Murdoch has absolutely bossed it since he joined. The energy he has to chase down every ball even if it's a lost cause is brilliant.

Tidser is the most talented player in our squad, hasn't played much which you can tell he's frustrated with but when he has played he's been superb. So calm and composed on the ball which has helped us massively when we've been holing out a 1 goal lead at the end of the game.

Getting these players signed up as well as the ones we already have signed up should be a solid squad for a promotion push this season with Hibs not in the league. That's if we don't go up this year of course

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I'm sure he just signed a new deal with them in the summer.

I've got a feeling he'll be loaned out to a top flight outfit next season. With a bit of luck that could be yourselves.

Pretty sure it was Nesbitt who signed a new deal in the Summer. Never heard that Lindsay did too